Anyone doing the Warrior Dash?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone doing the Warrior Dash?

I signed up for the April 11th in SoCal. Anyone else doing this or have done this in the past?

http://www.warriordash.com

Some of the members of my muaythai gym are signing up for tough mudder, I haven't yet but I think I will. They may 2nd event in PA

http://toughmudder.com/

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I was supposed to, but didn't register in time I didn't think it would fill up as fast as it did!

Heather and the hounds - Make a Fast Friend, Adopt a Greyhound!

Comment

oops apparently tough mudder may date is sold out, but I'm asking at the gym if anybody decides they don't want to do it I'll jump in for them. Looks insanely fun but 7 miles of obstacles also sounds pretty serious.

I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Adam. You're nuts.

And, crazy enough, Texas is considered its own region on the signups page. My RKC kettlebell instructor is doing it, but I think I'll just enjoy the fact that it's sold out.

Once again: Adam. You're nuts.

Comment

The Southeast one sold out before I could register and the Tough Mudder doesn't make it to GA until next year. No really cool obstacle race for me this year. :-(

In your face, Space Coyote!

Comment

emmecubed...you know you'll end up in LA sooner or later... come join the madness!!

Comment

Hey thanks for the heads up it looks like a blast!

Guess I better start running...

Comment

This looks awesome! They have one in Aug only a few hours away from me... I might have to do it! The first trick is getting in good enough shape by August, but I have time

Comment

Working...
                  X