Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC Primals - free handstand workshop this Sunday May 27th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NYC Primals - free handstand workshop this Sunday May 27th

    Inversion Series: Handstands with Kyle Miller | 481 Broadway , New York City | lululemon athletica

    I'll most likely be going to this. The instructor is from Yoga Vida in NYC, maybe I'll see some of you there!
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

  • #2
    I'd go, currently trying to learn to handstand, except I have a squash tournament this weekend. And I'm in Australia.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mike_h View Post
      I'd go, currently trying to learn to handstand, except I have a squash tournament this weekend. And I'm in Australia.
      Excuses!
      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mike_h View Post
        I'd go, currently trying to learn to handstand, except I have a squash tournament this weekend. And I'm in Australia.
        WHAT THE FUCK IS SQUASH

        also

        WHAT THE FUCK IS AUSTRALIA
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

        Comment


        • #5
          Squash is the boring version of racquetball. Or, he might be referring to a member of the Cucurbita family of edible flowering vegetables. Australia is where all the women look like Nicole Kidman. Also, Kangaroos.
          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tfarny View Post
            Squash is the boring version of racquetball. Or, he might be referring to a member of the Cucurbita family of edible flowering vegetables. Australia is where all the women look like Nicole Kidman. Also, Kangaroos.
            I'm so confused. Do the women simultaneously resemble both Nicole Kidman and Kangaroos, or do the women and Kangaroos both look like Nicole Kidman?

            Either way, this "Australia" sounds like an interesting place.
            The Champagne of Beards

            Comment


            • #7
              also

              WHAT THE FUCK IS AUSTRALIA
              Lol.

              This is squash.

              Comment


              • #8
                currently trying to learn to handstand

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by mike_h View Post
                  Dude you should try racquetball if you are ever in the states.
                  If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tfarny View Post
                    Squash is the boring version of racquetball. Or, he might be referring to a member of the Cucurbita family of edible flowering vegetables. Australia is where all the women look like Nicole Kidman. Also, Kangaroos.
                    Racquetball is to squash as softball is to baseball. I have a hard time believing you actually think racquetball is better.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SteakNchop View Post
                      Racquetball is to squash as softball is to baseball. I have a hard time believing you actually think racquetball is better.
                      Are you f'ing kidding me? That analogy makes no sense at all.
                      If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tfarny View Post
                        Are you f'ing kidding me? That analogy makes no sense at all.
                        How about.... Racquetball is to Squash as T-ball is to Baseball

                        Squash is better.

                        Wish I was in/near NYC to pop into this event. I tend to just fall on my back a couple seconds after I get up.
                        I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

                        Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Racquetball - YouTube
                          If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by tfarny View Post
                            Racquetball is checkers.
                            I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

                            Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by federkeil View Post
                              Racquetball is checkers.
                              Just got a new thing to watch now... didn't knew about this sport LOL
                              Want to handstand like Bruce Lee ?

                              Check lostartofhandbalancing.com

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X