Jogging is not "chronic cardio"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neckhammer View Post
    All about context. I happen to know individuals for whom a walk to their mailbox and back is a high intensity interval session.
    scary, but... it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by magnolia1973 View Post
      BTW, Al, I love your book and a lot of your ideas including the part about using common sense/your own brain on things. You have a great philosophy that is refreshing among fitness and nutrition types. No absolutes.....
      Originally posted by jakey View Post
      al kavadlo, you are the man. obligatory first statement for me.
      Originally posted by workinprogress View Post
      Also wanted to say to Mr. Kavadlo, I love your videos and show them often to people as an example of what the Human body is capable of, if trained properly.
      You guys are too kind! No wonder I keep posting on these boards!

All about context. I happen to know individuals for whom a walk to their mailbox and back is a high intensity interval session.
      This sums it up pretty well. The spectrum of fitness is just too big for generalizations. I liked the article though.
      "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

True neck, sometimes I'm that person.

I like jogging, whenever I decide to just go out for a walk to enjoy nature I get bored and tired until I break out into a jog; even tho I had no intention of running that day. It even happened this AM. I just can't take walking for exercise, I'm impatient I guess?

Comment

Working...
        X