No announcement yet.

Military Adventure Race in the City...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Adventure Race in the City...

I had found a program that's like a team building or race type event that takes place in cities across the U.S. based on military type programs. It's not Spartan Race or Tough Mudder...it's different than those. You get a rucksack and you're out at night, etc. I can't remember what it's called. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Fighting Primal - A Savage Performance and Recovery Blog for Primal Combat Athletes

Originally posted by kevingeary View Post
    I had found a program that's like a team building or race type event that takes place in cities across the U.S. based on military type programs. It's not Spartan Race or Tough Mudder...it's different than those. You get a rucksack and you're out at night, etc. I can't remember what it's called. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    GoRuck Challenge?

GoRuck Challengers also do ToughMudders with bricks in a rucksack, if I recall correctly.
    J.

Comment

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
      GoRuck Challenge?

GoRuck Challengers also do ToughMudders with bricks in a rucksack, if I recall correctly.
      J.
      That's it! Thanks so much
      Fighting Primal - A Savage Performance and Recovery Blog for Primal Combat Athletes

Comment

Working...
      X