What is your resting heart rate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
    Just resurrecting this cos my resting rate was 52 this morning, which is the lowest it's been in years.
    Mine was in the low 60ies at the beginning of March. It's low 40ies nowadays after losing weight (50lbs this morning) and doing HIT rowing twice or three times a week.
    Why use a sledge hammer to crack a nut when a steam roller is even more effective, and, is fun to drive.

Comment

Just out of curisosity I took mine now sat on the floor, it was 46, lower than I expected
      You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Comment

I've had as low as 42 bpm in the past at night while lying in bed. Typically I am in the low 50s unless I am stressed. Doctor's office measurements are between 55-60 but I voted for the rate at home in bed.
        sigpic
        Age 48
        Start date: 7-5-12
        5'3"
        121lbs
        GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
        Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
          Zombie thread!! :-D

Just resurrecting this cos my resting rate was 52 this morning, which is the lowest it's been in years. Now I just need to improve my recovery rate. When I was a cross country runner many years ago it would drop from 140's to 60's in the space of a couple of minutes. Nowhere near that good anymore :-(
          My heart rate increases quickly but recovers quickly. They tell me that is good?
          sigpic
          Age 48
          Start date: 7-5-12
          5'3"
          121lbs
          GOAL: to live to be a healthy and active 100

"In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties."
          Henri Frederic Amiel

Comment

well then

Comment

40's

Comment

Mid 40s. Mine is the lowest of all my co-workers. Most of theirs are in the 80s to 90s.

Comment

Working...
                X