Awesome deal on Merrell Trail gloves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome deal on Merrell Trail gloves

Just bought a pair. Ron Jons Surf shop online store. I am not affiliated with them, just waiting for a sale the past two months, and found this.

Deprecated Browser Error

Not sure why it labeled it deprecated browser error.....I clicked on it and it takes you to Ron Jons.

Comment

There are a couple of pairs on sale for the ladies too: Deprecated Browser Error

Comment

Good price...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle46N View Post
          Not sure why it labeled it deprecated browser error.....I clicked on it and it takes you to Ron Jons.
          When you put a link in a post the MDA server tries to access the linked page and get the title of the page to display instead of the link. In this case the linked site is making a fundamental mistake and trying to prevent users with old ('deprecated') browsers from accessing the site, and it does not recognize curl or whatever MDA happens to use.

Comment

Nice find. I hope this sale lasts by the time my $$ comes in .
            If you have a problem with what you read: 1. Get a dictionary 2. Don't read it 3. Grow up 4. After 3, go back to 1/ or 2. -- Dennis Blue. | "I don't care about your opinion, only your analysis"- Professor Calabrese. | "Life is more important than _______" - Drew | I eat animals that eat vegetables -- Matt Millen, former NFL Linebacker. | "This country is built on sugar & shit that comes in a box marinated in gluten - abc123

Comment

Working...
            X