Are you a Tough Mudder******?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Tough Mudder******?

Was wondering if anyone else was are of/interested in the Tough Mudder "race": http://toughmudder.com/

I am thinking of training for the upcoming NY & PA event. Want to show these guys what primal can do

I plan on showing up wearing only shorts, barefoot and covered in woad.

And then there's the Warrior Dash in September... http://www.warriordash.com/

Oh, most importantly: "DogFish Head Brewery has generously agreed to provide FREE Post-Race Beer."

Comment

HAHAHAHA YES!

We should try to get a Primal team together, and I am all for our team uniform being a pair of shorts (maybe even some animal skin garments) and primal war paint.

My whole life, I've felt like an animal......but I've ignored my instincts. I ignored what I really am. That will never happen again.

My blog

Comment

Definitely doing the warrior dash here in the southeast. In the 11am wave. Just me, my kilt and my vibrams.

Comment

Heh, maybe next year. If they let girls play too.

Comment

I'm doing the Warrior Dash Southeast in May. Really looking forward to it! (Though crud... would help if I'd register! Going to go do that now!) Planning on trying to run it barefoot.

Edit: Well, never mind that. It's sold out! :-(

In your face, Space Coyote!

Comment

I signed up already - requested the 11am start.

I would love some comapany.

Comment

Adam, have you heard of Pretzel City Sports? They do a lot of trail races just outside Pittsburgh area.

Comment

Pittsburgh? Where? Gah, unfortunately Reading is too far for my bicycle-riding ass to get to.

Sometimes it sucks being a city boy diametrically opposed to owning a car.

Comment

I want to do it so bad but the one down here in SoCal is too close to Finals week

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

This looks awesome, maybe I'll do it when it comes to Seattle next year, good excuse to get my training going...

Comment

Aaron- first off- sorry I called you Adam, (My bad) and yes, your right they are close to reading- I wasn't thinking. That would be a hike, but if you could make it you would enjoy them.

In 2008 I did the DIRTY BIRD trail run. It is a 15K. I did it the sunday after I ran the philly marathon and was more sore from the 15K trail run than the marathon!

Comment

I will be there if I feel like I can handle it by then!!! Also, I'll add it to the NE Primal meetup group on facebook.

Comment

I think I'll be trying the Tough Mudder here in ATL in 2011. I think I can be ready to handle it by then (and hopefully also by then be able to do the shorts, jog bra and warpaint, too)

In your face, Space Coyote!

Comment

sounds like a good goal for next year once they'll actually let me sip on the dogfish head

Comment

Working...
                              X