No announcement yet.

Vibrams Out of Stock in Every Style!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibrams Out of Stock in Every Style!!!!

What is the problem? Can they not keep up with demand. I can't get Vibrams in my size ANYWHERE.

Need 42 in sprints. 41 in KSO. Nowhere to be found.

Fighting Primal - A Savage Performance and Recovery Blog for Primal Combat Athletes

Patience. The new styles are supposed to come out next month, so retailers will be restocking soon. Give the retailers near you a call, and ask when they expect to get their shipment. If you ask, maybe they'll even agree to call you when they come in!

I did manage to find W42 Sprints at Xmas-time, but it's too damn cold to wear them in CT this time of year anyway. I got to see the 2010 brochure though, and I'm psyched about the new women's styles/colors!

Comment

Oh boy... I plan on driving 2 hours to get some, in about 3 weeks. Maybe I should call ahead first. I'd hate to get there and find out they don't have any!

Comment

Just looking on Vibram's site I've seen some styles be out of stock one week and in stock another while another color is then opposite.

They are in a pretty high demand right now. I'm hoping to have some when things warm up a little bit.

Comment

Canada Post is nice enough to charge an extra $30 to import them so I have to wait until spring when MEC gets its ass in gear and restocks some.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Primalchild are there any specialty shoe stores in your area? I just found a store in Halifax that sells them (other than MEC).

Comment

What's it called? All I can think of is the Running Room.

You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

I was at our local store yesterday(one of the only places in ATL to get them) and she said she is selling a few pair every hour and they can't keep them in stock. She said it was the only type of shoe she had sold all day.

I love that they are taking off but i want my fair share too.

Comment

The one in Halifax is called Oh My Sole but I think it just has a couple local stores. I found it through my uncle (a runner) who found the Vibrams for himself there. Poke around and see if you can find a non-chain store. Heck try Saskatoon too, you never know. It isn't that far of a drive, I've done it

Comment

@PrimalChild - Canada Post is a rip-off! I'm lucky enough to have a local store that sells them. They were liquidating them earlier in the month but didn't have my size From what I understand, stores will start to receive the new stock in March.

It's hard to find a place in Canada that sells them that isn't MEC.

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Check Amazon.com They seem to have KSOs in stock.

Comment

Try CitySports online. Everywhere else was out of my size but they had them for $74! (If you search for a coupon online, you put in the code and get the discount). As long as you know your size, you are good to go.

Comment

I just called the store that I plan on going to, and sure enough he's out of stock too. He's going to look for and hold the size/style I'm looking for, so hopefully he'll have them by the first weekend in March when I plan on taking the drive *fingers crossed* There's another store in that same city. I called them. The guy was way less helpful, but I left the size, style & color with my name and number. I don't have a strong feeling he's going to call me- lol.

Comment

Check back to their website often...I wanted a pair of blue and gray camo KSO's...only took a couple weeks if that to get them back in.

Comment

Working...
                            X