Vibram 1/2 off Sale at Backwoods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibram 1/2 off Sale at Backwoods

Free Shipping on Footwear Vibram - Outdoor Clothing & Adventure Clothing for Camping, Hiking, & Travel | Backwoods

If you can find your size and a color you like, you're in luck.

But selection is limited.

They happened to have my size / color / model, so imo it's the best deal ever!

Wowow! Thanks a bunch!

Comment

do these run true to size ??

ie: if i wear a 13 in everything else will that work here too? been thinkin about these a LOT
      started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Comment

go the VFF site, and then have a conversion chart. they ask you to measure your feet with a ruler, then convert that to a European size.

i was fitted to a 45, and i normally wear a 12-12 1/2, depending on the shoe. if that helps...

Originally posted by touchdowntodd View Post
        do these run true to size ??

ie: if i wear a 13 in everything else will that work here too? been thinkin about these a LOT

Comment

Even better, go to an REI or similar store that carries them and try on a few different styles. They seem to vary in size/style. I own five pair, and 3 different sizes. Just my two cents. And yes, I did get a pair from the sale:-)
          Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

have a favorite model? the bikila's i ordered from the sale will be my first.

Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
            Even better, go to an REI or similar store that carries them and try on a few different styles. They seem to vary in size/style. I own five pair, and 3 different sizes. Just my two cents. And yes, I did get a pair from the sale:-)

Comment

Originally posted by SoccerGrok View Post
              THIS. Toe length can make a difference in addition to overall foot length.
              I have 7 styles, 3mens and 4 womens, and tend to wear 2 different sizes.

I do really like the Bikilas and KSO Treks...
              For daily casual wear I tend to go with Smartwool classics on a wet day, and Performas/Performa Janes for dry.
              My classics and sprints are pretty much for kayak and flats fishing use.

I'm a girl and VFFs are the only shoes I wear... I have multiple colors of some styles, and I'm sure I'll be adding more... and I have "back-up" pairs of several of my favorites that have been discontinued in the closet.
              ...don't judge my VFF addiction.
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

bad news. got an email from backwoods today saying that due to the sale, yada yada yada, that inventory was incorrect, yada yada yada...and that now i won't get my shoes. thanks for your business. here's 20% off something else.

sorry if that happened to anyone else. i find it in poor taste to not offer to provide a different shoe at the same price. but it's costing them business, not me.

so i'm sracthing Backwoods off my "I may shop here again" list.

Comment

Working...
                X