Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it okay to do the 5EM more than twice a week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to do the 5EM more than twice a week?

I am starting to exercise again after having the baby. I do about 20-30 minutes of Pilates on the Move Slowly/Play/Rest days because I like doing it. However, I also enjoy working on the 5EM. Is there any problems doing the 5EMs more frequently than the 2x/week that Mark suggests? If I am too sore or am feeling fatigued, I don't do them and do something lighter. Most of the time, though, I'm not tired & enjoy seeing if I can push just one more rep each set. For reference, I'm starting at the bare basic beginner levels on all but the squats & have only worked up to being able to do 1 full set of wall pushups.

Thanks!
    Amy
    ~wife and mother

Started primal a month before the end of my pregnancy with P who is now 1. Went from a size 14 down to a size 4 in less than a year. Now sitting at 20-21% body fat, a solid 130 pounds, and 5'9". Feeling better than ever before, and able to run around and chase my 5 little boys who range in age from 14 months up to 11.5 years old.

Yes. I'd say every other day is reasonable...

Comment

Thanks! Good to know.
      Amy
      ~wife and mother

Started primal a month before the end of my pregnancy with P who is now 1. Went from a size 14 down to a size 4 in less than a year. Now sitting at 20-21% body fat, a solid 130 pounds, and 5'9". Feeling better than ever before, and able to run around and chase my 5 little boys who range in age from 14 months up to 11.5 years old.

Comment

Working...
      X