No announcement yet.

Boobs that makes sense *sarcasm *

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hate to be the bearer of the bad news, but making your breasts bigger does not make you look any less chubby....unless you are a powerlifter because then it looks like you probably have really big abs under that flab
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

Not defending this at all but I looked much thinner when I was breastfeeding and had a 39 in. bust 39 in. hips. Now, I have a 33 in bust and 37 in. hips and look much heavier. I don't it's physically possible to get 33 in hips (if you're me!) so I'm just opting for the super obvious booty. I never considered that boob job was the answer!

Comment

Ok, I'm going to be the first one to say it.......This thread is worthless without pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan208 View Post
          Ok, I'm going to be the first one to say it.......This thread is worthless without pics.
          Lol!! I'm on the case!

Comment

I hate fake boobs. I'd rather have natural A's. If she's faking that, what else is she faking? It's like finding out Babe Ruth played with a corked bat.
            Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
              I hate fake boobs. I'd rather have natural A's. If she's faking that, what else is she faking? It's like finding out Babe Ruth played with a corked bat.
              +1, i can see some need it for self conscious reasons but i like natural boobs. but then again im an ass-man ya boy!
              "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
              started @400+pounds
              CW: 191lbs 15%BF
              PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
              UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Comment

Originally posted by Chochobo View Post
                +1, i can see some need it for self conscious reasons but i like natural boobs. but then again im an ass-man ya boy!
                Implants feel hard and weird. I don't know why anyone would prefer them over the real thing.

Comment

honestly it depends where u get them, obviously if u want top of the line u gotta pay it. but i think they feel hard is because when women do implants sometimes they go too big. like from a to c or d. i mean only so far ur skin can stretch in a short period of time.
                  "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win, by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare

my weight loss story...
                  started @400+pounds
                  CW: 191lbs 15%BF
                  PB: 158lbs 10%BF 33in waist
                  UD2(6 weeks): 168lbs 9%BF 31in waist
                  http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread39123.html

Comment

*runs to mirror. checks out monstrous primal, post-baby boobs. checks out flubber.*

No. I can honestly say bigger boobs do not make a flabby tummy smaller. I wish that was the case, the more primal I eat the bigger (yet firmer!! wth??) they get. I am waiting for the day when the belly and butt flab disappear, I'm gonna look like Barbie if this keeps up!
                    See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylee99 View Post
                      *runs to mirror. checks out monstrous primal, post-baby boobs. checks out flubber.*

No. I can honestly say bigger boobs do not make a flabby tummy smaller. I wish that was the case, the more primal I eat the bigger (yet firmer!! wth??) they get. I am waiting for the day when the belly and butt flab disappear, I'm gonna look like Barbie if this keeps up!
                      I'm down 3 cup-sizes in 6 months since going primal.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
                        I'm down 3 cup-sizes in 6 months since going primal.
                        So jealous! My cup size hasn't changed at all but my band size has gone down which of course actually increases cup size! Do you know how hard it is to find 10G bras? I like to tell myself that when I stop nursing they'll shrink, but history says no

Lol, I know there are worse problems to have in the world.

I think having bigger boobs does make your stomach look a bit smaller. If you're wearing a fitted shirt then it will cling to the bit that sticks out the most.
                        Became Primal August 2011

SW - 84kg / 185lb
                        CW - 60kg / 132lb
                        GW - 60kg / 132lb

Comment

Agreed! Very jealous!!! Not sure why but mine are bigger. My band size has gone down a little but not much (boobs, the last fat holdout..grrr) I know some other women were talking in the Odds and Ends section about it happening to them too. *sigh* Like Athanasey said, there are worse things-but it would be nice to go jogging or horseback riding without needing special support beams.
                          See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

The BFF doesn't sound too bright, but the doctor willing to operate is far more scummy IMHO.

Originally posted by Athanasey View Post
                            Do you know how hard it is to find 10G bras?
                            As a matter of fact yes (speaking as a 12G/H).

Comment

As an ignorant American, when someone said 10G I was like:

Bra sizing in America begins with the band in inches (usually ranges between 30--40), so 10 sounds rather miniscule while G is a massive cup size! Funny image in my brain.
                              "There is a cruelty in life which we must accept with stoicism as the inevitable." -Mizora

Comment

I've always said "if your stomach sticks out further than you boobs (male or female) then you're pregnant or have a metabolic problem.

When I worked in surgery I never heard anyone tell me they wanted bigger boobs so they're stomach would look smaller in comparison. Boob surgery was always a kick though. We'd put in the implants and then inflate them with saline to whatever the patient was looking for (they would ask for a certain amount of CC's) and we'd all look around from all angles to make sure they looked EXACTLY alike, all symetrical and the right height and level of perk and everything. It was as much art as science. And the collective opinion of everyone participating in the surgery!

Comment

Working...
                                X