• How is my workout rotuine.

M - Sprints
    T - Full body Workout with dumbells + p90x ab ripper X
    W - P90x Stretch
    Th- Sprints
    F - Full body workout with dumbells + p90x ab ripper x
    Sat - P90x Stretch
    Sunday- Rest

My sprints include 5 minute warm up walk 1 min sprint/ 1 min rest I do about 7-8 of these. then a 5 minute walk cool down (20-25 mins)

My full body workout is lawnmowers, chest flys, shoulder press, squats, curls, tri extentions, and calf raises ( 50-55 mins just started working out should have this shaved to 45 mins in a week or so.)

The p90x stretch is about 1 hours in length.

Thanks I also am eating about 100gs of protien 1500 cals a day I am 165 lbs 5'10.

Looks ok, though you are putting a lot of stock in p90. Nothing wrong with that but you'll get bored eventually. Also might be doing too much if you are only starting out. Take 2 or 3 days for rest from the high intensity stuff and get out and do some long walking.

Comment

I'm curious about the minute-long sprint. Are you sure you're pushing it fast enough? Typically, 20 to 30 seconds will exhaust all the body's oxygen.
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

No LHT?

Deadlifts
        Squats
        Benchpresses
        Overhead Presses
        Bent Over Rows
        Standing Barbell Calf Raises
        Chin Ups

Those are the Big Seven. Break them up over 2 days in sets of 5, 6 and 8 and buy a weight belt (dip belt) for doing chin-ups/pull-ups with hanging plates. Then once a week do a total body at high reps, light weight at 15 reps total body. You can do low level stuff twice a week, or maybe throw a sprint day in there. At least that's what I'd do.
        Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Too many abs.
          My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Working...
          X