Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before there's a Primal/Paleo Retreat-resort?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long before there's a Primal/Paleo Retreat-resort?

I was reading the tread about the 300 pound 8-year old kid and it got me thinking. If Biggest Loser can spawn a chain of "fitness resorts" why can't the Primal/Paleo community round up some capital and launch a response to the BL camp that actually teaches you to treat your body the way it was intended to be treated? Who's got a spare couple million to invest? I want in on the action, but can't seed the project. Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.....

One of the trainers on the Ausdie BL-show is a Cross Fitter and eats primal.

Comment

I was pretty much thinking that the MovNat workshop/retreat in Thailand was this. All-Paleo food, all the time.

"Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Looks like a great primal getaway, but carrying half-clothed men on my back is not my preferred LHT activity. Half-clothed women? (:

Anyway.. looks incredible. Good stuff.
        Last edited by astronmr20; 11-30-2011, 03:28 PM.

Comment

it's thailand astro; i'm sure you could sort something half-clothed out...
          omg i want to go to a paleo resort. when i'm rich and famous...

Comment

Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
            One of the trainers on the Ausdie BL-show is a Cross Fitter and eats primal.
            ooh really?
            Which one?

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
              ooh really?
              Which one?
              Steve, aka The Commander.

Comment

ah yep awesome!
                I didn't think it was either Michelle, or Shannan, but wasn't totally sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamorama View Post
                  Steve, aka The Commander.
                  Interesting, thanks. I haven't seen the show yet, but I'm sure it'll make its way here

The Commando's show bio
                  If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
                  If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

Originally posted by Misabi View Post
                    Interesting, thanks. I haven't seen the show yet, but I'm sure it'll make its way here

The Commando's show bio
                    He's HAWT.

Comment

Hello take a look at this Home

Comment

I'm pretty sure Mark just recently started offering this.
                        "The Primal Blueprint Luxury Retreat"

Comment

I can't think of many concepts that are less "paleo" than going to a resort!

Comment

Originally posted by Karma View Post
                            I was reading the tread about the 300 pound 8-year old kid and it got me thinking. If Biggest Loser can spawn a chain of "fitness resorts" why can't the Primal/Paleo community round up some capital and launch a response to the BL camp that actually teaches you to treat your body the way it was intended to be treated? Who's got a spare couple million to invest? I want in on the action, but can't seed the project. Sounds like a great opportunity for someone.....
                            There is one held on Norfolk Island called Primal Pledge - Primal Pledge - primal nutrition and fitness retreat — primalpledge. The food is all organic over there as they don't import any fruit or veggies, they only drink rain water and phones don't work over there so it's a proper technology detox too.

Comment

Working...
                            X