No announcement yet.

Girls and six-packs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about it. Go look at the CrossFit Games videos and watch the women compete. They have abs showing and there is no doubt they are healthy, fit and strong.

Comment

Thanks for all the advice! Glad I don't have to worry about it anymore!

Comment

Muscles are sexy on women I think, and I long for a visible 6 pack, I can feel mine, but still have lots of fat over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
          Muscles are sexy on women I think, and I long for a visible 6 pack, I can feel mine, but still have lots of fat over it.
          what does it feel like? is it supposed to feel like small bumps under the fat? i am feeling for mine, and i have a lot of fat too, but i do not know if i have a six pack under this.

Comment

Well I am just assuming its what I can feel LOL. Just the hardness when you tighten up your core. Hard to explain really, but I am gathering its muscle. (been working on my core for quite a while now).

Comment

Originally posted by Ayla2010 View Post
              Well I am just assuming its what I can feel LOL. Just the hardness when you tighten up your core. Hard to explain really, but I am gathering its muscle. (been working on my core for quite a while now).
              I see. Yea, when i tighten up my stomach and hit myself, it definitely feels different than before I started squatting. but i do not know if a 200lb bodyweight deep squat is enough to build a 6 pack, because this is the only core work i do.

Comment

6 pack is there...just for some it is covered by a keg (or a thin layer of fat).
                Eating primal is not a diet, it is a way of life.
                PS
                Don't forget to play!

Comment

Working...
                X