No announcement yet.

One-fingered pull-ups

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still like the clip from Dosage V better, with Dani Andrada doing the one finger pull-up while climbing Ali-Hulk:

"The mountains are calling and I must go."
    --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
    --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
    --Hyperlithic

Comment

I've seen other clips of Dani, he's crazy.
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
        I've seen other clips of Dani, he's crazy.
        Yeah he's a beast! One of the best
        "The mountains are calling and I must go."
        --John Muir

"I don't know what's wrong with me, but I love this shit."
        --Tommy Caldwell

‎"Think like a geek. Eat like a hunter. Train like a fighter. Look like a model. Live beyond."
        --Hyperlithic

Comment

Oh yeah let's see him do that one-fingered pullup with his pinky finger. Then maybe I'll be impressed. (kidding of course)
          Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

After the initial "holy mother of god" moment, a couple of things struck me about this clip.
            1: He doesn't look "huge", but then you see his forearm and it is a freaking monster.
            2: While he has so much strength in other parts of his body, his grip is so so so impressive. When he's upside down he just grabs whatever and it just freaking amazeballs.
            Believe and achieve.

Comment

Incredible. Makes a great job of reinforcing 2 points I think: the lack of correlation between muscle size and strength and that fitness (and strength) training is very skill specific. Also his gym setup is awesome, would love to have something like that (and I don't even climb!)

Comment

Working...
              X