No announcement yet.

Convict Conditioning 2 is finally here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convict Conditioning 2 is finally here!

Convict Conditioning 2, the long awaited sequel to the most popular bodyweight training book ever is available for purchase in e-book format RIGHT NOW!

Click the link above to get your copy!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Call me old fashioned but this is one book I'd like a physical copy of. See you in December. (already on the Dragon Door e-mail list)
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Comment

I hear ya - I prefer real physical books as well. In fact, that's why my book is only available in paperback format.

But, ya know, some people just can't bear to wait til December!
      "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

sigpic

Comment

Fan-freaking-tastic. Big fan of the first one, and am looking forward to the grip and forearm progressions in this one. And maybe I'll try flags (gulp)...

Comment

Originally posted by IvyBlue View Post
          Call me old fashioned but this is one book I'd like a physical copy of. See you in December. (already on the Dragon Door e-mail list)
          Disagree - it is great on the Kindle. Was working out in the park, and was able to look up some details from the book I had missed when reading it on my phone....
          http://thorfalk.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Al_Kavadlo View Post
            I hear ya - I prefer real physical books as well. In fact, that's why my book is only available in paperback format.

But, ya know, some people just can't bear to wait til December!
            Bad mistake, really :-) --- I buy tons of e-books but pretty much stopped buying real books, especially as reference books, because you never have them with you when you really need them. IMHO the only advantage of a real book is the workout you get from them when you are moving....
            http://thorfalk.wordpress.com

Comment

Yep gonna get actual book. Big deal for you though Al! that's awesome...
              I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

going to agree with thor on this. just got a kindle and i am not going back to paper! way to convenient to have my entire library in my hands. they need to make cc2 into a kindle version though and not just pdf - and then i will get it (i have the paperbook of cc and am doing it now). and al, i would love to buy yours when it comes in a kindle version!!!
                Home birthing legal mama. Unschooler. Jewish Intactivist (step away from the foreskin!). Full-term breastfeeder. Kettlebell padawan.

Comment

I'm waiting for the real book so I can tear it in half with my convict strength hands after committing it to memory.
                  Trying a journal. We'll see how long that lasts....

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread37152.html

Comment

I would like a paper copy and an e-book. Paper copies are better for looking something up quickly (I hate trying to search technical manuals as .pdf files), but the ebook is more convenient to take with you.

I'm not going to pay for both, though. I guess I'm waiting until December... hmmm... Christmas present for me! Gotta tell my wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Thor Falk View Post
                      Bad mistake, really :-) --- I buy tons of e-books but pretty much stopped buying real books, especially as reference books, because you never have them with you when you really need them. IMHO the only advantage of a real book is the workout you get from them when you are moving....
                      Originally posted by Muppet View Post
                      going to agree with thor on this. just got a kindle and i am not going back to paper! way to convenient to have my entire library in my hands. they need to make cc2 into a kindle version though and not just pdf - and then i will get it (i have the paperbook of cc and am doing it now). and al, i would love to buy yours when it comes in a kindle version!!!
                      Thanks for the suggestion. I will likely release WWO in ebook format eventually.

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                      Yep gonna get actual book. Big deal for you though Al! that's awesome...
                      Thank you!

Originally posted by VeloCity.X View Post
                      I'm waiting for the real book so I can tear it in half with my convict strength hands after committing it to memory.
                      Haha - it's gonna be a pretty thick book!

Originally posted by jfreaksho View Post
                      I would like a paper copy and an e-book. Paper copies are better for looking something up quickly (I hate trying to search technical manuals as .pdf files), but the ebook is more convenient to take with you.
                      There's a good solution - get both!

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for this topic Al.

I'm another real book fan. I also read up about the original Convict Conditioning and am really keen to get a copy of that.

Problem is the cheapest place I can find to buy is Dragon Door (at $39.95) which I'm OK with, but the shipping cost (to the UK) of $31.81 stopped me in my tracks.

Comment

Haven't scoped out the new CC yet (damn bills), but the first book is worth getting as an e-book if cost is an issue. Lots of great info. I'm probably in the early-middle of it in terms of the progressions, and am seeing some pretty great results so far.

Comment

For a demo of a few of the moves from the new book, check out the official promo video for CC2!

Downolad Convict Conditioning Two

sigpic

Comment

awesome promo
                              Currently dabbling in: IF, leangains, Starting Strength, 5/3/1

Comment

Working...
                              X