Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minimal equipment required for Crossfit Training?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minimal equipment required for Crossfit Training?

Hi!

I am a beginner who has began to loose weight following the primal blueprint/Paleo.

I am interested in the Crossfit form of training but i don't know where to start. If i want to do it alone, what are the minimal equipments needed?

No Equipment, no problem: 92 Crossfit Workouts with no equipment | The Moose is Loose

Comment

Your body esp in the beginning and a pull-up bar or somewhere to do rows if you're unable to do one. Oh and a jump rope is good too. Then you may want a kettlebell, barbell/cage, rings, but you certainly do not need it yet.

Comment

Yeah, agree with jens522.

Last edited by kevinsims71; 11-14-2014, 08:03 AM.

Comment

KettleBell, Sledgehammer + Tire, Jump Rope, Chiropractor.

Comment

Originally posted by d-roc
            its from 2011, but why does jump rope need chiro?
            Nah I was just making fun and meant Crossfit in general. Jump ropes are actually a great form of exercise if you have the coordination.

Comment

If you really want to do "crossfit" at home then you will get the most out of a barbell and bumper weights. They will open up the vast majority of workouts. Throw in a pull up bar, kettlebell, and jumprope after that to open up even more options.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyDamage View Post
                If you really want to do "crossfit" at home then you will get the most out of a barbell and bumper weights. They will open up the vast majority of workouts. Throw in a pull up bar, kettlebell, and jumprope after that to open up even more options.
                Back when I was a young-un that was just called cross training ! Pull Ups, Wall Crawls, Jump rope, Burpee's, Push ups......all good stuff.......start doing it in a group against the clock with target reps at whatever cost attitude = Not so good.

Comment

Working...
                X