Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumbells and Barbell Primal Workout?

Hi

Quick intro I,ve been Primal for just over 3 Months have lost 80lbs purely from diet alone and a bit of walking, playing football witht the kids etc.

I now want to start the more physical side and as cash is tight I'm going the home gym route. Basically I'm looking for some ideas for a short intense workout using dumbells and a barbell. Dont have a bench but can work something out if need one. Not got a lot of weight (50kg total) so needs to be high reps I guess. Gotta be able to do inside as the weather here in the UK is currently terrible!

I used to do a lot of weight training so know how to do all the diff movements just need some inspiration on getting it into a short intense form.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

check out the primal blueprint fitness guide. your bodyweight is the least expensive workout option there is
    Primal Chaos
    37yo 6'5"
    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
    current 338lbs 49" waist
    goal 240lbs 35" waist

Comment

You can follow all of the workouts I post on Sandbag Fitness with dumbbells and a barbell too. Or you could get yourself a sandbag to train with too.

Plus, I'm based in Bath so you'll have the pleasure of knowing that I'm training in crap weather too!
      Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
      Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
      The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
      Brute Force Sandbags
      www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
      http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

Cheers for that. Looks good. I,m not far from you I,m just near Shepton Mallet.

Looks like I'll go find a sandbag!

Comment

Working...
        X