More Backyard Pull-up Fun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Backyard Pull-up Fun

I posted a new video of my brother and I training on his backyard pull-up bar. Take a look if you're in need of some workout inspiration.
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Why do you think this would inspire anyone?

Comment

A lot of members on this forum have gone out of their way to tell me that my videos and posts here have motivated and inspired them. In fact, several have even asked me to please post on the forum whenever I make a new video or article so that they don't miss anything.

I understand that you may find these posts unnecessary, so feel free to block me if you don't like seeing them.
      "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

sigpic

Comment

You assume a lot and you do not answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by dado View Post
          You assume a lot and you do not answer my question.
          Really? I thought I answered it right here:
          Originally posted by Al_Kavadlo View Post
          A lot of members on this forum have gone out of their way to tell me that my videos and posts here have motivated and inspired them.

sigpic

Comment

Seriously, Dado? I think there's a lot of people who love Al's post and do find them inspirational. You've even inspired me to pipe up from my general lurker status to say: Nice video, Al. There were a lot of creative maneuvers in there. I for one am INSPIRED to go at my bodyweight exercises with a renewed vigor!

Comment

Al, I think these are awesome. Keep up the Grok work! And keep sending the posts.
              Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Have also been lurking around your site for more ideas to change up my workouts. Love the bodyweight stuff! Very invigorating, and liberating! Thanks:-)
                Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Why would anyone pick on Al? He's a bodyweight angel! An angel!

Comment

you guys are crazy good... (i swear i think some of those defy gravity... are you sure you aren't just standing on the ground and turning the camera sideways?) i can't even do ONE pull-up.. it's pathetic... but i find it inspiring and amazing to watch you two! WOW
                    "our business in life is not to
                    get ahead of others,
                    but to get ahead of ourselves...
                    to break our own records,
                    to outstrip our yesterday
                    by our today"

Comment

Al definitely inspires me! I just ordered his book and Im stoked for it to arrive... keep it up Al!

Comment

Wow, that pull-up bar looks better than my Gold's Gym Platinum Assisted Power Tower!

Are those "flag pull-ups" you guys are doing at the end?

Comment

Dildo ...uh, excuse me, Dado is a moron.

Al, love your stuff - been practicing my muscle ups. Not quite there yet w/o a serious kip, but close - and yes, your vids are what got me started. Watched them all. Keep up the posts and great work.

My name is Go-Pre, and we're working out!

Comment

Dado, why all the hate?
                            Thanks for more great vids Al, inspirational as always :-)
                            Vegetarian
                            (Noun)
                            Prehistoric, meaning shit at hunting.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words and support, guys. It's nice to know my posts here are appreciated (for the most part).

Grok - Yes those are flag pull-ups at the end!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X