So I'm fat. I'm working on losing my belly fat with PB, but since it's that season, a lot of my relations have come for the holidays and want to give me advice on how to lose weight. (Yet all of them are fat too, huh.)
1. "You need to do bicep curls. Lots of reps, very light weight."
2. "You need to walk on a treadmill. It has to be on a treadmill." (Nevermind that I walk, on average 2-3 hours a day)
3. "You need to drink low-fat milk. I saw you put coconut milk in your tea this morning! Blech!"
4. "Go to the gym more. Try three hours a day and don't come home until you're so tired. Then don't eat the rest of the day."
5. "You should really cut back on the fatty foods. Like butter."
All such "good" advice isn't it? There's still a lot of CW to crack. I find this advice rather ironic since the people most often giving it to me are also fat and diabetic.