Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB and Pilates/XTend?

Hi everyone,
    Long time lurker finally piping in. I've been eating 80% primally for a few weeks and feel great. Longer than that I've been adhering to PB Fitness - lots of heavy lifting (thanks to P90X and CrossFit inspsired workouts), low level aerobic activity (playing outside), and play (rock climbing, hiking ... hey, it's summer!). I'm a creature that gets bored easily and what i love about PB fitness is that it emphasizes playing it by ear - how I feel on the day. I'm already anticipating the colder, darker seasons when I need shift my low intensity cardio and just mix things up so that I don't get bored.

I considered enrolling in a local CrossFit gym, but decided I can handle that end at home. I came across a new Xtend Barre studio in my city and am curious. I've done pilates before and liked it. Would Grok approve? Does this count as play or weight bearing exercises or...? I get bored easily, so I'm hoping by adding new things to the new mix fall/winter (when Id on't do so well mentally/emotionally), it'll help keep me on top of my game.

Any thoughts?

I'd count it at play, rather than LHT, personally.
    Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
    Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
    Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Agreed. The more I look into it the more it seems that way. I wish I could just take a traditional ballet class instead...

Comment

Barre classes are fun, and make my butt hurt. LOL

Since I consider everything play, i consider it play. because i'm not doing anything unless it's play. LOL

Comment

Working...
        X