Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Human Flag Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Human Flag Video

    Hey Gang - check out this new blog+video about the two man human flag. As always, thoughts and comments are appreciated!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

    "You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

    My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

    sigpic

  • #2
    My comment is: That's amazing! Great work being creative.





    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks, KungfuMike!
      "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

      "You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

      My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        you are my hero!! awesome!

        something tells me you might like this guy: http://youtu.be/2JwY_etjGhw
        Last edited by claude512; 07-29-2011, 01:20 AM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks! And cool video! Wish it was in English.
          "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

          "You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

          My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            the text is not important, they just do a reportage of the guy
            you can find many videos on youtube of him

            Comment


            • #7
              Awesome!

              I remember asking about this when you posted the earlier flag video, and it's cool to see that you actually managed to do it.
              Norak's Primal Journal:
              2010-07-23: ~255lbs, ~40.0"
              2011-11-03: ~230lbs, ~35.5"
              2011-12-07: ~220lbs, ~34.0"

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice! dude, did Danny get a tan or did he just get super ripped?! your flag on an actual pole was nice!
                I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by norak View Post
                  Awesome!

                  I remember asking about this when you posted the earlier flag video, and it's cool to see that you actually managed to do it.
                  Thanks! I've gotten a lot of great ideas from people on this forum!

                  Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                  Nice! dude, did Danny get a tan or did he just get super ripped?! your flag on an actual pole was nice!
                  Thanks! I'm at the point where flagging on bars is not the challenge it used to be - hence flagging on odd objects (like Danny). And yeah he's gotten really lean and tan. I look so pale and fat next to him!
                  "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

                  "You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

                  My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    nice one al!
                    Primal Chaos
                    37yo 6'5"
                    6-19-2011 393lbs 60" waist
                    current 338lbs 49" waist
                    goal 240lbs 35" waist

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You certainly do not look fat! Paler than him, yes, but still super fit and SO impressive--you guys are amazing!

                      Actually, I was watching So You Think You Can Dance, and one of the dancers did a human flag-ish thing as part of a dance and I thought of you! (Awesome BBoy Tadd--one of my favorites...)

                      Soooo awesome--maybe in a couple years I'll be there! Do you know any women who can do a human flag? (Hmmm---something I think I'll need to look up on youtube now...) ETA: Whatever was I thinking--pole dancing is traditionally a female sport, right?!

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjcHt8plLZA
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BflEQKdxUM
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km3mGwt8YXI&NR=1
                      Last edited by FairyRae; 07-29-2011, 09:46 PM.
                      My Before/After Pics
                      Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

                      "I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Win!
                        Ultimate goal: be able to flag!

                        I wanna see chicks do this!!!

                        ps
                        you have a super personality! Your sign-off is great!
                        <3-Crystal

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mike Gager View Post
                          nice one al!
                          Thanks, Mike!

                          Originally posted by FairyRae View Post
                          You certainly do not look fat! Paler than him, yes, but still super fit and SO impressive--you guys are amazing!

                          Actually, I was watching So You Think You Can Dance, and one of the dancers did a human flag-ish thing as part of a dance and I thought of you! (Awesome BBoy Tadd--one of my favorites...)

                          Soooo awesome--maybe in a couple years I'll be there! Do you know any women who can do a human flag? (Hmmm---something I think I'll need to look up on youtube now...) ETA: Whatever was I thinking--pole dancing is traditionally a female sport, right?!

                          &#x202a;Human flag by strong girl gymnast extreme ab core&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube
                          &#x202a;Human Flag by Pro Pole Dancer Girl Strong Gymnast&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube
                          &#x202a;Stunning Human Flag Spin by Pro Pole Dancer Girl Gymnast&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube
                          Thanks! You already found all the best female human flags on youtube! Though I have never seen a woman hold a full human flag (arms fully extended, body totally straight and side-on), I would love to. I believe it's attainable.

                          Originally posted by Crystalftw View Post
                          Win!
                          Ultimate goal: be able to flag!

                          I wanna see chicks do this!!!

                          ps
                          you have a super personality! Your sign-off is great!
                          Thanks so much! Glad you enjoy the catchphrase!
                          "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

                          "You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

                          My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yw!

                            what shoes are u wearing in the video?
                            <3-Crystal

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They are huarache style sandals made by a company called Invisible Shoes.
                              "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

                              "You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

                              My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X