WODs 12/6 - 12/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WODs 12/6 - 12/12

Post your workouts here for motivation and inspiration!

I grok, therefore I am.

1.5 hour Kali class that consisted of some moving slowly, running, jumping, leaping, twisting, turning, shuffling, stabbing, and slicing.

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

LTC, you are always on top of things, I love that Do you have a name by the way?!?

WOD:

25 sofa jumps (no, roommate, it does not kill the couch..)

10 wide-grip pushups

25 squats

10 v-ups

25 switch lunges

10 shoulder-press pushups

3x, 30sec rest = 10:13

Played around on my pullup bar...Apparently need to play around on it much more again..

Can't wait 'til school's done with so I have more time to workout...Too tired, too crunched...

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Ha, yeah! I'm only on top of things cuz I have kiddies that wake me up in the morning! My idea of sleeping in is sleeping until 8:00...if that :P

Yup...my name is Kurtis. But right now I'm known as 'the skinny guy who eats lots of fat'!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Turbulence Training 10x10 Upper Body Workout as seen here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm55ggE3f2U

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

yesterday=rest day aka shopping at an outdoor outlet mall

today: 20min of level III 30 day shred

Comment

If it's Monday, then I must be lifting (yesterday was a rest day). 27 minute full body routine. Entering the last week of this workout and it shows - my progress is slowing. New lifting routine will begin next week.

LtC - I loved the look of the TT 10X10. That might be the ticket for next week.

Comment

the TT 10x10 is kinda brutal...in a good way! I was begging for it to end very early in the second round. I subbed out the dumbell chest presses for standard and decline pushups respectively.

Make sure to pick a conservative weight as he recommends. I probably should have gone with 20lb dumbells instead of 25s because i could barely grip the things near the end.

Today was my first time doing this routine and I'm pretty sure I'll try and incorporate it on a weekly basis.

He calls it an upperbody workout but I'd say it's more complete body with all the leg work.

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

No WOD today.

I played football in the beautiful Florida rain all day yesterday and today I feel like I was run over by a truck! I think I need to add in some sort of zig zag sprints because my hips are killing me. It was like I have never used those muscles before.

Comment

Lumberjack 20 35:40

Visiting a CF affilate while visiting my parents and was able to do this one in honor of those soliders lost their life at Fort Hood

20 Deadlifts 115#

Run 400m

20 KB swings 12KG

Run 400m

20 Overhead Squats w/pvc bar

Run 400m

20 Burpees

Run 400m

20 Pullups jumping

Run 400m

20 Box jumps (24")

Run 400m

20 DB Squat Cleans (15# DB each)

Run 400m

Swam 30' am working on form and ran 1.5 miles

Comment

whoops! listened to my body last night and rested for day 2 in a row. i'll do 20min of level III shred tonight instead. i'm actually trying to cut back on exercise.

i was only resting 1 day a week then i switched to 5 WOD but in all honesty i think i need to bring it down to 4 WOD. i walk so much at my job that i don't need so much "intentional" exercise. also noticing how big a player PB diet is in regards to overall effort to maintain weight. eat right and you don't feel like such a slave to working out! so amazing i won't be able to handle working out less than 4 days because i'd go stir crazy. gotta let out that energy somehow i'm not trying to lose just be healthy and live in maintenance mode from here on out.

Comment

12/8

Broad Jumps 30 meters

Push ups, Sit ups (total amount of broad jumps)

3x for time.

Comment

Was feeling kinda slouchy this morning. Took a hike in the woods and did 3 rounds of 20 squats and 30 slalom jumps at the end just to get the bloodflowing.

Comment

Time: 2:14

Comment

Misa, congrats on hitting your goals with exercise! It's nice not to feel "dependent" on it

Kurtis, somehow that doesn't surprise me... ;P

WOD:

100 burpees for time

8:50 first time..exhausting! Next week 200! Ha yeah, right...

And a 60-120min. nature walk shortly in my new Vibrams..Maybe some sprints or a run if my buddy doesn't wimp out on me!

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X