Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIND Fitness/Brain Jogging/Work out the brain and memory functions

Hello!

I wasn't sure if this is the right place for it. I'm quite fit (physical), but I often forget things I just wanted to do or planned ahead and so on, and it really sucks, especially since I am only 18 years old.

Do you guys have any tips on how I could improve my brain memory and so on?

Thank you.
    Grok from Germany

Primal since End/Beginning of 2010/2011

i'm sure there are plenty of exercises you can do or some natural supplement you can take to try and increase your memory and things, but i think it really comes down to making a change in something you're already doing. are you really forgetting, or are you getting distracted? when i was your age and just starting out in college i felt like i had a thousand things coming at me and i just couldn't get anything done. it took a little time, but i began to appreciate my down time, unplug myself from all the chaos and trappings (i.e. the internet...it was the '90's). after that i began to see the world with a wider lens and my memory and overall brain power seemed to double.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

on thing i have learned is that most of the time it is not a lack on cognition but a lack of attention. Now when i go in the house and close the garage i ask myself what i just did. then i say i closed the garage. IF i dont it is such second nature that i dont know i did it. THEN when i go to sleep that part of my brain that APPARATNLY runs a safety check before allowing me to sleep says... the garge door is open, and i think no it is not. the bottom line it it never made it into long term memory and my short term cache is on overflow as i am constantly thinking of things. so now i take an extra step so i dont have to drag my ass out of bed 4 hours laterto check the damn door.
      Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
      Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
      Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Comment

Are you drinking and smoking herb regularly?

Comment

Originally posted by arthurb999 View Post
          Are you drinking and smoking herb regularly?
          lol no. A little drinking.
          Grok from Germany

Primal since End/Beginning of 2010/2011

Comment

Working...
          X