WODs 11/22-11/28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WODs 11/22-11/28

Post your workouts here for motivation and inspiration!

I grok, therefore I am.

Today's workout

Max rep pullups - 17

pushups - 30

plank 1:00

renegade rows - 35lb x 12

side planks 1:00

pushups - 28

weighted pullups - 5x30lb

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Did something called Painstorm today, too elaborate to explain here. Details on blog, click on name if interested. Felt very primal by the end...similar to if a mastodon had run me over

Comment

2 speedy miles

forearm/sideplanks

plyo alternating lunges

Comment

WOD:

10 suicides

100 walking lunges

5 chin-ups

25x4 bodyweight squats

10x3 pistols (MUST get better..!.)

10x2 push-up w/ side twist

10x3 stick-ups

120sec. plank

60sec. side plank

30sec., 45sec., 60sec. V-ups

~35mins.

Wanted to do some consecutive push-ups, but I felt this tingly sensation in my bicep, sort of like a muscle spasm, so I stopped.... Does anybody know what this is? I warmed up with cardio, sprints, squats, punching and push-ups on my knees...

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

11/24

Run 1 mile as fast as possible.

My time: 6:47

Comment

20min of 30 day shred + 10-15min tabata bike sprints

Comment

The women in this thread are hardcore!!!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Turbulence Training Crazy 8 bodyweight workout x2

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

getting my "long" workout in today before heading home for the holiday (my family casually works out-i.e. 10-15min without breaking a sweat lol and for some reason tell me i am "not allowed" to work out because i'm fit already)

yeah fam. it's called hard work and dedication it isn't a casual affair! 4-5mi depending how i feel and some static planks

Comment

but the reason why you're fit is BECAUSE you work out. Talk about a circular argument there!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

@Jess - What's a "suicide"?

Comment

@LTC, you did crazy 8 TWICE? So...Like...6 times?!? That one was fun, I should try it again...

@Neopaleo, suicides are like sprints, but for distance rather than time...For instance, I did suicides (ran back and forth as fast as I possibly could) from one end to of my hallway to the other without any rest. Fun!

On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

lol. Sorry, did it two times. I was too beat after that to do it again...let alone 4 more times! I had planned on making it the crazy 8 plus pullups but you end up so winded during that one I couldn't even fathom including pullups in there. Next time I'll give it a shot.

On the first set of burpees, the first burpee I did it with a pullup and the next one after that I listened to my inner voice and it told me, 'eff that'!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

Oh yeah, that crazy 8 is wild! Have you been keeping track of your time?

Comment

Working...
                              X