No announcement yet.

Tough Mudder & Warrior Dash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate running, but the obstacles look too good to pass up. My marathon running cousin convinced me to sign up for the Warrior Dash Ohio II in September. I'd love to get a few of these under my belt before either trying a Tough Mudder or hopping across the pond to attempt the Tough Guy in the UK.

Comment

I did the Warrior Dash last year and am looking forward to it again this year. It's a ton of fun and roughly 3 miles so a lot more accessible for most people. It was a great and challenging course but you saw people even walking it if they needd to. It's individual and they do it in heats/waves and then post the results by age group (but the heats aren't broken up by age).

A team from my gym did the Tough Mudder a couple of weeks ago and said it was really hard; similar concept with a ton of obstacles but much longer (closer to 10 miles) with harder obstacles. Next year, I would love to try it!

Comment

I'm doing the NC Warrior Dash in August. It looks like it'll be HUGE FUN! It'll be my excuse to destroy my old running shoes and get new ones. :-)
        Life is short: Void the warranty.

Comment

I'm doing the Midwest Warrior Dash in September. I can run 3 miles pretty easily, although I don't think that's going to help me all that much!

Comment

yeah just be careful if it's muddy... small tear in my achilles from it.

Totally doing it again!
            My Fitday public journal.
            Me vs. Russian Boar, hunt is on Aug. 20th. WHAT'S MORE PRIMAL THAN THAT?!
            Recently survived Warrior Dash, New England.
            Game Developer, ex-Chef, long time Fatbody.

Comment

Working...
            X