...'stimulation'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...'stimulation'

Ok I need someone to help me out here. I am having a bit of a dilemma. I wasn’t going to ask, but it has been boggling my mind for 3 days now…
    First up, I have watched guys at the gym bench press and get boners haha ok whatever. Well, I did a set of chin-ups Saturday totally randomly and went to failure. When I went to pull up on the last chinup I literally 100% felt like I was going to have the most amazing orgasm in the world. No joke, I dropped from the bar and my legs were weak and everything surrounding my g-spot was totally stimulated…from chin ups…
    Hahaha ok embarrassment aside, can someone PLEASE explain this to me??(or relate….lol)
    Get on my Level
    http://malpaz.wordpress.com/

No help, but this is definitely incentive for me to do more pull-ups! Thanks, Mal!!!
    Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
    Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
    Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Hmm. Well, do let us know if this happens again Mal.

Comment

Well you should have done another rep and see what would happened

In all seriousness, that's never happened to me before. No clue here...

Comment

Bars are phallic … when you bench press or do chin ups you grip it strongly.

I’m making this up but hey there might be something to it … I haven’t experienced this myself.
          I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I just pondered it some more, because I’m weird like that, and are you sure it was a sexual sensation? When you go to failure on something as demanding as a chin up you experience a deep relaxation when you complete (or fail) the last rep, could it have been that? I mean, I’m not a woman so I’ve no idea, just theorizing …

Comment

Can't tell you why (adrenaline?), but I've gotten similar... satisfaction doing swiss ball jackknife presses. I was repping them out and concentrating only on my form and what needed to be done for dinner and... well, let's just say I'm really happy it was a swiss ball because I would've out and out fallen from the bar or dropped the weight if it had been one of those. It was one of those intense, holy-fucking- hell- I'm- wiped- for- the- next- 3- hrs ones, just out of nowhere. One minute I'm thinking about how tight I should be holding my stomach, the next, I'm off of the swiss ball and enjoying the moment.
              Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
              My Latest Journal

Comment

I have had some pretty intense workout O's before. Still get them on occassion.
                Georgette

Comment

I'll let the Governator explain this one:

"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

Apparently I'm doing it wrong...

Comment

al, i absolutely love that video.
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Wow. I’m coming day and night! It’s terrific!

You were the man, Arnold.

Comment

Before this thread gets too perverted, Mal have you visited the Worldwide Pull-Up thread? You should consider maybe doing a tutorial for the women on that thread, or post a video performing orgasmic chin-ups. I’m sure it’ll be inspirational!

Comment

Clearly I need to start working out harder hehe... I said harder....
                            Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
                            http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
                            Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
                            CW: 146.8 lbs
                            GW 140 lbs
                            A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Comment

I'm clearly training in entirely the wrong way.
                              The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
                              Blog
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X