New barefoot running shoe from Vivo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New barefoot running shoe from Vivo

Looks good, a nice price too. Will probably get a pair of these next week.

VIVOBAREFOOT | Search results for: 'achilles'

Interesting, I'm actually looking for an alternative to vibram five fingers because one of my toes is not straight!

Comment

fugly

Comment

The squatting technique videos on this site really suck - they seriously need to sort this out.
        Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
        Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
        The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
        Brute Force Sandbags
        www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
        http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

Merrell has a good option... that don't look ridiculous

Comment

I have to admit I'm slightly ignorant when it comes to these things as I've never tried any of these options. Does anyone just train barefoot like me?
            Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
            Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
            The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
            Brute Force Sandbags
            www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
            http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

I do for lifting and such, but not everytime as I've got sneakers that are very low to the ground (feivue) so yeah I haven't done it barefoot in a while.

I'm also not much of a runner, but if I do run I do it in the Feivue's too. I figure the time it takes to condition your feet isn't worth it to me right now as I'm not a pure runner. I'd have to dedicate more time to running in general to actually condition my feet. That being said, I'll barefoot it in soft ground, grass and stuff. I've done that before.
              I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I got a pair in yesterday although they are too long (should have ordered small) they feel the closest to being barefoot. Did a run through the house (since I'm returning them) and they felt similar to the huaraches that I made. Have the Teva Zilch with the 10mm sole that dulls the ground feel but is very comfortable for longs days on rocky trails. Was surprised the the thong portion of the Achilles was not even noticed, unlike flip flops or the Zilch which take some getting used to. The look will definitely draw some attention, same as the VFF did when they 1st came out.
                http://kitoikitchen.blogspot.com/

Comment

Achilles

vs
                  Zilch
                  http://kitoikitchen.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Coach Palfrey View Post
                    I have to admit I'm slightly ignorant when it comes to these things as I've never tried any of these options. Does anyone just train barefoot like me?
                    i train barefoot at home. indoors. for my outdoor workouts, i wear VFFs or nike frees

Comment

Originally posted by kitoi View Post
                      I got a pair in yesterday although they are too long (should have ordered small) they feel the closest to being barefoot.
                      Those are too big? They look perfect in the photo. Were your feet jammed forward? Can I ask what your shoe size is?

TP also just released the Ultra, which is getting rave reviews from the BF running community. It's a lot more stylish, too. Virtually everyone is running in them without the sock liner. I'm hoping that TP offers a version without it and I won't need new shoes until winter, so I'm holding off.

Gordo

Comment

Working...
                      X