Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 year old body builder

Experience: I am a 91-year-old bodybuilder | Life and style | The Guardian
    I'd be interested to know what his diet is, he looks great!
    My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

This article is freaking awesome! That guy is my hero! I'm definitely sharing this.
    "You don't have forever to change yourself."
    Stefan Molyneux
    Freedomain Radio

"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
    Mark Twain

Comment

i love that, it makes me wish even more i could get my entire family on board
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

Talk about inspiration.
        The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease. - Thomas Edison

Vancouver Island Primal and Paleo Living <<< join our Facebook Group

Comment

[A]t last year's event in Germany, I triumphed, scoring higher than any contestant in any age category for my 57 dips, 61 chin-ups, 50 push-ups and 48 abdominal crunches, each in 45 seconds.
          I'd like to see some of the 20-30 year olds beat that!!

My latest 30 day PB assessment

Comment

That was really awesome, something to look up to.

Comment

61 chin-ups in 45 sec! This guy needs to be in the Crossfit games.
              Merry Spinmas!!!
              http://stcva.blogspot.com/

Comment

Wow! I just posted that to fb. What an inspiration! Thanks for sharing that!

Comment

Full of win.

Comment

My grandfather was a fit old man too. When he was 90 he said looking back at 70 he was still a young man! He diet at 93..simply from his body wearing out. And here I am at 43, high BP, overweight, unfit and stiff. Shame on me....

Comment

Originally posted by lucyh View Post
                      Experience: I am a 91-year-old bodybuilder | Life and style | The Guardian
                      I'd be interested to know what his diet is, he looks great!
                      He says on his Facebook page that he has a book coming out this summer (but he said he's currently writing it back in April...that's a quick time if he's still actually writing!). Maybe he'll answer that in there...
                      Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Comment

My wife sent me a TED talk that this guy did. Still going strong at 93. Amazing.

Why bodybuilding at age 93 is a great idea: Charles Eugster at TEDxZurich - YouTube

Comment

61 chin-ups in 45 sec! This guy needs to be in the Crossfit games.
                          I was thinking that sounded more like kipping, because normal chin-ups are slow and functional, mine always take longer than one second - and I often/always throw in a super slo-mo chin-up at the end of a set that can last 15 seconds sometimes. Looks great on paper, though!
                          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

At the bottom of the link was this article which said: What's the secret of long life? | Open thread | Comment is free | theguardian.com

The secret to a long life, Breuning said, was eating just two meals a day, working hard (he retired in 1963 at the age of 67) and always being open to change.

Comment

Holy smokes! Just goes to show that age is just a chronological estimation.

Comment

Working...
                              X