Bit of a personal problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bit of a personal problem

So I have a slight problem. I can't sit in place for five minutes without getting turned on. Exercise helps with this, but I can't keep moving all the time.
    Ideas?
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Prostitute
    Craigslist
    Creative masturbation
    or
    Courage and a personality so you can get a girlfriend
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

Go to a sex addicts anonymous meeting and make a few female friends?

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
        Prostitute
        Craigslist
        Creative masturbation
        or
        Courage and a personality so you can get a girlfriend
        Originally posted by OperaDivaMom View Post
        Go to a sex addicts anonymous meeting and make a few female friends?
        +1

Got any sheep nearby?

Comment

masturbate until you can't get an erection again

Comment

Google "Origen"

Comment

hm...I happen to be with someone like that. I second the, get a girlfriend suggestion. I thoroughly enjoy it.
              The Sedition of Sisyphus: Go Find Another Rock

Griff's Cholesterol Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Wenona1975 View Post

Ummmm, I have been in his predicament before. While your statement may *seem* plausible, it is beyond possible.
                People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

at night, beat it like it stole something from you. should get you through the day.
                  RLTW

Comment

Once I read the most a man had actually masturbated in a single day was 20 times. I tried to beat this record (lolzolzolzolzolz) but could only manage 3 before I wondered how the HELL this dude did it 20 times. I don’t even want to imagine the state this dude’s C&B must have been in after that…

So, game on?
                    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                      Once I read the most a man had actually masturbated in a single day was 20 times. I tried to beat this record (lolzolzolzolzolz) but could only manage 3 before I wondered how the HELL this dude did it 20 times. I don’t even want to imagine the state this dude’s C&B must have been in after that…

So, game on?
                      My personal record is 8. After about 5 or 6 you just start shooting blanks anyway. At 20 I could only imagine things like blisters and dehydration.
                      People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenona1975 View Post
                        You can have orgasms when limp, given sufficient stimulation.

And as for the sheep comment, EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

fleshlight? real doll?

can't believe no one else has made these suggestions yet!

Comment

Uh, because every man already has both of those things hidden away in his secret lair (yes, all men have a secret lair [no, you women aren't allowed in <don't even bother looking for it>]).
                            You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Comment

he can make his own, it's on google
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X