• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the ladies... a good article.

Go ahead, click here.
    The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
    Blog
    sigpic

Nice article. Hopefully all the women here are beyond the point of thinking skinny-fat is a healthy (or attractive) way to live. Muscle mass is SEXY. I'm going to share this with some of the women I've trained with who are afraid of looking "bulky"

Comment

Love it! Thanks for sharing this.
      ~Blog~

Comment

great article

Comment

I was a little afraid of what was behind the link. good article.
          my primal journal:
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
            I was a little afraid of what was behind the link. good article.
            I left it deliberately vague
            Blog
            sigpic

Comment

Definitely posting this up on facebook because it’s a very worthy read.

Also, sorry to man-part all over this thread but the girl at the bottom, middle picture in blue… holy shit, ridiculously hot.
              I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

This is a great article! And now I'm inspired because DAAMN...those ladies!!

Comment

Great article. It's official though...I am skinny fat (that saggy butt picture hit just a little too close to home ) Time to add in some workouts!
                  Last edited by jammies; 05-11-2011, 01:43 PM.
                  Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

By the way, 70sBig is doing a feature every Monday on a strong woman... here's this week's if you liked the ladies in that post (that goes for readers of either gender).
                    Blog
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                      Definitely posting this up on facebook because it’s a very worthy read.

Also, sorry to man-part all over this thread but the girl at the bottom, middle picture in blue… holy shit, ridiculously hot.
                      I am gonna man-part as well and agree, but the chick in the t-shirt and jeans ("dressed up") is even hotter. Just my manly opinion.

This is a great article. A lot of women that I know have misconceptions about what men want aesthetically and how hard it is to gain muscle in general. Not saying that women should aim just for what men want, but looking like that runway model would make me throw cheeseburgers at you until you gained some weight.
                      People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                        I am gonna man-part as well and agree, but the chick in the t-shirt and jeans ("dressed up") is even hotter. Just my manly opinion.

This is a great article. A lot of women that I know have misconceptions about what men want aesthetically and how hard it is to gain muscle in general. Not saying that women should aim just for what men want, but looking like that runway model would make me throw cheeseburgers at you until you gained some weight.
                        I think those same women are crying that men only want size-0 supermodels so they have an excuse to finish the next gallon of ice cream and blame it on someone else. At least... I've met them.

Comment

LOVE this.

Comment

LOVED THIS! Thanks for sharing and I shared it on Facebook
                            "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                            www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

Originally posted by IcarianVX View Post
                              I Not saying that women should aim just for what men want, but looking like that runway model would make me throw cheeseburgers at you until you gained some weight.
                              LMBO...It is refreshing to know that guys don`t find super skinny hot.
                              "Anxiety is a sign of spiritual insecurity"
                              www.beachbodycoach.com/fatbusters

Comment

Working...
                              X