Vibrams - so sad!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gah! now I don't know what to do!

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Where them for a few days and see how they feel. If you can't feel comfortable, get one size up.

Start weight: 250 - 06/2009
      Current weight: 199
      Goal: 145

Comment

I prefer a slightly larger fit than too small. I just can't stand that cramped feeling. I bought KSOs in size 40 and I wear 8 to 8 1/2 (women's) depending on the shoe. But my big toe is pretty even with my next toe as well. The KSOs run slightly larger from what the folks at citysports told me, so I would probably go with a 41 in other styles.

Comment

OK... guess I will just return them and get the bigger size. If it's TOO big I'll return them AGAIN and get these AGAIN.

But I don't really want to risk making them un-returnable by wearing them for a few days, even around the house with the tags on...

And my big toes are sad.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

Comment

Working...
          X