Mobility WOD - Athletes Don't Wear Flip Flops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobility WOD - Athletes Don't Wear Flip Flops

WTH am I going to wear on my feet this summer?

Episode 219/365: Athletes Don’t Wear Flip-Flops | Mobility WOD

Nothing!!

Comment

Luna Sandals - The Luna Collection

Huaraches Barefoot Running Sandals of the Tarahumara Indians | InvisibleShoe.com

Comment

My dad always said not to wear them because they separate your big toe from the others, so I never wore flip flops. I do wear sandals quite often at home though I wonder if this applies to that? I don’t think I’ve noticed any toe-clinching in order to not let the sandals fly but I’ll do some testing when I get home.

Mobility WOD is a great source I suggest you guys add it to your RSS feeds (I just pushed up my spectacles as I said this)
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
          My dad always said not to wear them because they separate your big toe from the others, so I never wore flip flops. I do wear sandals quite often at home though I wonder if this applies to that? I don’t think I’ve noticed any toe-clinching in order to not let the sandals fly but I’ll do some testing when I get home.

Mobility WOD is a great source I suggest you guys add it to your RSS feeds (I just pushed up my spectacles as I said this)
          I for sure clench my big toe when i'm wearing flipflops (thong or wide strap), it's the lack of heel support, I wouldn't be surprised to find croc wearers do this as well.
          I didn't like the rules you gave me, so I made some of my own.

Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. - Mark Rippetoe

Comment

Mobility WOD is awesome. Kelly is the real deal. i suggest everyone checks out the site

Comment

Do these eliminate the problem?

Comment

Yeah, the Tarahumara sandals stay on your feet with no clinching. I can have my feet totally relaxed in them. They're awesome. And the Luna sandals are pretty, too (my homemade Invisible shoes are kind of ugly).

Comment

Working...
                X