Blog Share

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Share

Apologies if this has already been done before but I thought it would be cool to find some new blogs to follow (and of course get some new folks following mine, selfish I know). If you are interested then just provide a link to your blog with a short description.

Sandbag Fitness

Sandbag Fitness provides workouts, training tips and video for people who want to train with sandbags. The sandbag is one of the most under utilised training aids for strength, endurance, and power. Plus, they are very inexpensive and you can follow the workouts at home.

Matt
    Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
    Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
    The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
    Brute Force Sandbags
    www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
    http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Thanks for the link! I've been thinking about getting some sandbags that I can use as "lift heavy things". I'll definitely be checking out your blog.
    My is Living Primal

Kind of my online journal about Primal musings, which I am pretty bad about updating!

Comment

Hardcore Mind

Hardcore Mind

Here is my blog/website. Right now just a place for my rantings and ravings. Going to figure out a way to make money off of the damn thing someday.
      Randal
      AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
      Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
      http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Thanks for these guys, I'll take a look ASAP
        Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
        Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
        The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
        Brute Force Sandbags
        www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
        http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

I post intermittently on The Veg Patch

It currently focuses on cooking, but the intention has always been a more rounded approach including livestock, hunting, gardening.....

Comment

Loving the sandbag workout blog. I made a "medicine box" (as I like to call it, because it's square instead of round) out of a jumbo kitty litter jug filled with rice, and I use it for thrusters and the like, but the sandbag looks more functional. Want one.

This is my fitness blog, which is mostly about me doing P90X while also bitching copiously about it. Also other fitness and food stuff, with some yoga and running thrown in for good measure. Girly Pushups

Comment

My blog is in my siggy, I can't get on it right now to grab the link for you. Sometimes it is food, sometimes my personal challenges. If you are looking for recipes to go with the pictures of hte eats you might have difficulty following mine...lol
              Meghan

My MDA journal

Primal Ponderings- my blog- finally added some food pron :P

And best of all my Body Fat Makeover!!

Comment

Working...
              X