Melbourne Meet/Meat Up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne Meet/Meat Up?

Now, I posted this in the Australia Group page, but I wan't to see if there were any other Melbournites around.

I was just wondering if any one in the Melbourne area would be interested in starting a regular Primal meat/meet up of people in the area. If so what would you like to do?
    sigpic

Hi there - I have been considering setting up a Meet Up for Primal/Paleo in Melbourne (they have one in Sydney), but just have been too busy to do anything about it.
    Let Go. Move On. Be Free.

Comment

I would certainly be interested in a Melb. Paleo meet up.

Comment

I would be interested in a meet up in Melbourne too!! Maybe we could make a meetup (Do something, Learn something, Share something, Change something - Meetup) group to organize it?

Comment

I'd be in it too once we move back to Melb next year!!

Comment

Id be up for it!

Comment

I will be there in spirit...Melbourne born and bred...
              Life. Be in it.

Comment

Melburnian checking in!

Would love a Paleo/Primal group to belong to for meetups and support. Do you guys think there would be enough interest in our own meetup site called melbournepaleo.com or something? I have a little bit of experience in such things and should be able to work something out.

Comment

Hello, I'm new to Melbourne and would love to get together with some other Primal people! Does anyone live near Albert Park in South Melbourne? Maybe we could get together at the park and toss a frisbee around or a football? If there's interest, maybe we could meet up for some outdoor PLAY on a regular basis...kind of like Mark's Sunday Ultimate Frisbee games with family and friends... What do you think?

Comment

Hi - I'm interested in a Primal Melbourne Meetup too! Did anyone set one up?

Trish

Comment

Hi I am very interested. Has anything been arranged?

Comment

You know I'm in!

Helen

Comment

I'm in!!! Eastern suburbs here, Camberwell!

Comment

Working...
                          X