• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making Fun of Working Out

Hey Gang -

Check out my newest fun workout video.

Enjoy!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Those sideways pushup hop things had me cracking up! Looks like so much fun!
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

Comment

Like I said on your blog, I was hoping this would be the first ever Indian Burn Muscle Up… kinda disappointed there Al !!

Nice windshield wipers!
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Okay, I need to hear what people said about this (the SAD people, not the smart ones on here).
        In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

Comment

looks like you and your brother had a blast!!!
          The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
          What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
          SW 190lb
          Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
          25 Sep 2011 160lbs
          1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
          GW ~135lbs
          5'3"
          Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

Comment

I saw the thread title and knew it was another great Kavadlo video!
            carl's cave

Comment

Good stuff Al (and Danny) as always.
              Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
              -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

Buddy-ups!

yeah if the joint one handed pushups thing doesn't have a name I just coined it.
                Originally posted by runnergal
                You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

Comment

I thought you were going to ask us to make fun of your page from your thread title.
                  http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

Originally posted by PixieKitten View Post
                    Those sideways pushup hop things had me cracking up! Looks like so much fun!
                    Thanks! That was definitely a fun one!

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
                    Like I said on your blog, I was hoping this would be the first ever Indian Burn Muscle Upů kinda disappointed there Al !!

Nice windshield wipers!
                    Glad you like the wipers! We'll get the m-up on the arm in time.

Originally posted by Alex Good View Post
                    Okay, I need to hear what people said about this (the SAD people, not the smart ones on here).
                    Huh?

Originally posted by Shijin13 View Post
                    looks like you and your brother had a blast!!!
                    We sure did!

Originally posted by carlh View Post
                    I saw the thread title and knew it was another great Kavadlo video!
                    You know how we do it!

Originally posted by Velocity View Post
                    Good stuff Al (and Danny) as always.
                    Thanks!

Originally posted by Beastman View Post
                    Buddy-ups!

yeah if the joint one handed pushups thing doesn't have a name I just coined it.
                    Buddy-ups (I like the name) are harder than they look - actually harder than a regular one arm push-up because you can't twist your body, plus Danny's heavier than me and I'm pushing up half of our combined bodyweight.

Originally posted by Daemonized View Post
                    I thought you were going to ask us to make fun of your page from your thread title.
                    That was very sneaky of me wasn't it?
                    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

sigpic

Comment

this post reminded me of this image:

which i think of every time i do these.
                      my primal journal:
                      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...Primal-Journal

Comment

you're too cute to make fun of anyway, al, particularly when you're hanging out with your brother.

when i come to NYC, we're going to work out. I'll make you do terribly fun yoga, and you can make me do terribly fun stuff at the park, and we'll put it on a video. and it will be awesome.

might be as soon as later this year. not sure yet. just whispers in the wind at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Saoirse View Post
                          this post reminded me of this image:

which i think of every time i do these.
                          HA - funny picture!

Originally posted by zoebird View Post
                          you're too cute to make fun of anyway, al, particularly when you're hanging out with your brother.

when i come to NYC, we're going to work out. I'll make you do terribly fun yoga, and you can make me do terribly fun stuff at the park, and we'll put it on a video. and it will be awesome.

might be as soon as later this year. not sure yet. just whispers in the wind at this point.
                          It's a deal! Keep me posted!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X