No announcement yet.

SimpleFit progress - slowly but surely!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SimpleFit progress - slowly but surely!

Here's my progress so far. I started in January. Only wrong entry is this week's level 3/day 2. Should be 4:19, not 5:19. Stupid no edit ability...

Level 2 (Jan 10 - Jan 28)

Level 3 (Jan 31 - Mar 11)

Level 4 starts Monday! Realistically, I figure I'll be at Level 4 for like 6-9 weeks. Hard to say, though.
    August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

nice job.

i was on level four for at least a couple of months. it really takes a while to get below five minutes on day three. i stayed on level five for a long time, until mark released the PBF and i just switched to that.
    keep at it. it's such a great program.
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread60178.html

Comment

Yeah, Level 4 will probably be more like 8 - 12 weeks vs 6 - 9. Good to have that kind of benchmark, though. Thanks, Rob!

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

Keep it up Patrick
        Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
        Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
        The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
        Brute Force Sandbags
        www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
        http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

Thanks, Matthew! Oh, guess what? I freakin' broke my sandbag yesterday when I lifted it to do a bear-hug walk. LOL I didn't seal part of the bottom I guess. Whoopsie...

(PS: Spilled sand on the kitchen floor causes eyebrows to raise...)

Comment

Ahhh, you Canadians know about the handy man's secret weapon don't you?

...keep your stick on the ice.
            My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

Comment

Originally posted by Monty View Post
              Ahhh, you Canadians know about the handy man's secret weapon don't you?
              Of course! Red Green Show FTW! Duct tape the crap out of everything. (I personally use gorilla tape, though. Popular Mechanics rates it slightly better than duct tape.)

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                Thanks, Matthew! Oh, guess what? I freakin' broke my sandbag yesterday when I lifted it to do a bear-hug walk. LOL I didn't seal part of the bottom I guess. Whoopsie...

(PS: Spilled sand on the kitchen floor causes eyebrows to raise...)
                Oops. It's par for the course though - one of my homemade bags now has more tape on it than sand in it. I've had some good results using a waterproof stuff sack though - especially if you can get someone nice with a sewing machine to reinforce the seams for you
                Sandbag Training For MMA & Combat Sports
                Sandbag Training Guide on Kindle
                The Complete Guide To Sandbag Training
                Brute Force Sandbags
                www.facebook.com/sandbagfitness
                http://fitedia.com/ - Health and Fitness eBooks, video, audio and workshops

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick View Post
                  Stupid no edit ability...
                  You can't edit an entry, but you can delete it (see the red Xs in your image) and re-add it. The only issue is that if you re-add it, it will appear as your most recent workout. So, if you catch the mistake right away, it's easy to fix. Otherwise, you have to delete all entries back to the one just prior to the mistake, then re-add them all.

Comment

Ah, sweet -- thanks, cheapo! Very good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by primalrob View Post
                      i stayed on level five for a long time, until mark released the PBF and i just switched to that.
                      Quitter!

keep at it. it's such a great program.
                      If it's so great, why'd you ditch it for PBF? Only kidding: I get bored with workout programs pretty quickly and feel compelled to move onto other ones. Actually I think it's a good idea anyway, as it allows you to train your body in slightly different ways.

Comment

Working...
                      X