Hottie Bodie Hump Club? Is it Primal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottie Bodie Hump Club? Is it Primal?

So, how would this fit into primal fitness? Looks pretty ridiculawesome to me!

YouTube - Hottie Body Hump Club

Anticipointment and frustruation no more, with humpilaties.

Jimmy K... lmao.

Oh My God, I have tears. Thank you. And no doubt my husband will thank you too....

Comment

I got this from my local crossfit club posting on FB, haha. I have watched probably at least 5 times...

Comment

Dude.

Comment

HA!

Comment

Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
            -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

stupid ridiculous nz internet.

when i lived in the US, i had dial up. it was slow. here, i pay for broadband (and a pretty penny too), and guess what? when loading videos, it's the same damn speed as the dial up in the US.

anyway, have to go work soon. i will be leading yoga classes. but not in a thong.

Comment

Originally posted by ErinC View Post
                Dude.
                sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

"Its so simple its impossible to understand!"

Lol, the sad part is that this fake program is probably not the worse thing out there. I mean, you could be running many miles everyday or using the shake weight (at least this is a compound movement )

Comment

Originally posted by NeoBerserker View Post
                    "Its so simple its impossible to understand!"

Lol, the sad part is that this fake program is probably not the worse thing out there. I mean, you could be running many miles everyday or using the shake weight (at least this is a compound movement )
                    they put the 'pound' in compound.
                    sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

Oh my... I know what my WOW is going to be, lots and lots of humping...
                      "It is not what you are that holds you back, it is what you think you're not."
                      Denis Waitley

Comment

I would do that workout with you OP...just sayin.
                        Feral.

Comment

Originally posted by PrimalMouse View Post
                          I would do that workout with you OP...just sayin.
                          Do you get to be the exercise ball or do I? :P Also is Jimmy K involved? Just wonderin... LOL

Comment

I have multiple boners, thanks
                            I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I just finished my first humpilates workout and I feel so ridiculawesome!!! Thanks Jimmy K and nopie! If you haven't tried this, you haven't lived. I plan on doing it again later with a partner!

Comment

Working...
                              X