I need a workout plan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a workout plan

Suggestions on (free) workout plans that involve body weight exercises? I learned a lot from my stint of doing personal training sessions, but I find myself getting to the gym, forgetting everything, and doing the same thing day after day. My tush and hamstrings are still very sore from Monday, so I need to change it up. Oh and I can only do like 2 real pushups, so I'm looking for a beginner type thing. I'm so not strong, yet.

Thanks a bunch!

You are fabulous. Thanks for the links!

Comment

And the link for the free pdf explaining these PB Fitness movements is here.
      Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
      Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
      Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

Originally posted by HeyChelle View Post
        You are fabulous. Thanks for the links!
        No problem! =) Been doing them myself for the last 3 weeks. Marks YOUTUBE channel is great and they have all the progressive moves for the same exercises when you feel your ready to step it up. Dragonflys link is super helpful as well. Good luck!
        David DC's Progress Journal

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...nal-and-things

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
          And the link for the free pdf explaining these PB Fitness movements is here.
          How did I miss this ebook? I thought I had downloaded and read through all of them, but nope. Not that one. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

send me an email and I will forward you a body weight strength training program document I wrote for a team I am coaching. It had a huge amount of you tube links imbedded.

dreamcatcher@astound.net

Dave

Comment

I've been doing the 5 essential PB movements posted above, and it's perfect for now. I'm still mostly in the beginner's stages even though I've been at it for about 6 weeks, but I'm able to do more reps and I'm definitely getting some nice toning going on. So much more effective then doing a million reps with my cute little 3 pound girlie weights! I do that routine about 2x per week, and it takes me about 20 - 30 minutes to do it -- perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyChelle View Post
                Suggestions on (free) workout plans that involve body weight exercises? I learned a lot from my stint of doing personal training sessions, but I find myself getting to the gym, forgetting everything, and doing the same thing day after day. My tush and hamstrings are still very sore from Monday, so I need to change it up. Oh and I can only do like 2 real pushups, so I'm looking for a beginner type thing. I'm so not strong, yet.

Thanks a bunch!

Did you get the file I sent you?

Comment

I did. Thank you! I will look it over this weekend. Today was menu planning and big shopping day so there was no time today.

Comment

Verstegen has a very good book called "Core Performance". I also like Dave Randolph "Spartan Warrior Workout" and Mark Lauren "You are your own gym". Have a look here Books | Thor Falk

In the Kindle edition (which you can read on a computer also) those last one's are very cheap. Dont remember how expensive Verstegen was, but nothing compared to a gym membership or even one personal training session.
                    http://thorfalk.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Karma View Post
                      send me an email and I will forward you a body weight strength training program document I wrote for a team I am coaching. It had a huge amount of you tube links imbedded.

dreamcatcher@astound.net

Dave
                      Any way I can get in on this as well?
                      My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Comment

Most of the like to start some kind of programs but they stopped in the middle. it need time and struggle involve in it. Any way idea keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by climbergirl View Post
                          Any way I can get in on this as well?
                          Send me an email ans I'll reply with the file

Comment

I've been using BodyRock.tv a new workout is posted everyday, lots of body weight exercises, minimal equipment and space needed. Oh and the best part, it's free.

Comment

Working...
                            X