Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HEY YOU!! Want to learn how to do The Human Flag!??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY YOU!! Want to learn how to do The Human Flag!??

I get asked about this a lot, so here you go! A great blog post, and in depth video about performing the human flag, and what exercises to perform in order to achieve this amazing technique! Jungle Fit - How Fitness Was Meant To Be!: How To Do The Human Flag! Enjoy =)
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

nice! thank you! i was looking for this.

Comment

@zoebird: No problem, I'm glad you liked it! Now get to practicing ... also L-sits are another great exercises to help you progress! =)

Comment

Video is awesome! I am no where near being able to do a flag but it is a goal of mine. I will definitely start watching your blog!

Oh and I love that you have foot tattoos!
        My blog - About me, my family, and my hobbies!

*Please ignore my horrible typing and grammar I am usually typing it all on my very uncooperative phone*

Comment

@Fern: Thanks for reading and watching! Hahaha, yeah i love my foot tattoos, they're my fav ones! =)

Comment

Good stuff, Tim!
            August 2010: 207 lb, 37" waist, 25+% BF | Currently: 177 lb, 33" waist, ~15% BF

I have a new site up and will soon be blogging at The Wayward Mind. (My journal is semi-retired at this point)

Comment

@Patrick: Thanks Patrick, glad you enjoyed the blog and vid =)

Comment

In answer to the title of this thread, it's hard to imagine anyone who would not want to learn how to do the human flag.

Off to watch the video....

Comment

@frances: Hope you like it man, don't be afraid to post your thoughts on the blog! =)

Comment

good shit man, i favorited your blog too a gata look it over sometime. Bodyweight excercises/circuits are the shit!

Comment

@milkycereal: Thanks a lot, the blog is FULL of workouts and write ups on body weight workouts and circuits ... same with the youtube channel YouTube - JungleFit's Channel ... thanks for subscribing too! =)

Comment

Working...
                      X