Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women's sz38 smartwool vibram 5-fingers for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women's sz38 smartwool vibram 5-fingers for sale.

Got these on sale in Dallas and they're too small for my wife. New in the box....she only put one halfway on. $60 shipped in the lower 48. I'll post some pictures this evening.

Thanks,
    Brad

late onset type1 diabetic 4-27-10 @ age 30

Hi there, I am interested - I think the pair I got are 37s, which I wear in KSOs and classics, but they are a bit short in the big toe. I keep wearing them hoping they'll stretch or something, but so far they have still not become very comfortable.

Let me just check what size mine are at home, and then I'll confirm. If someone else gets there first, no hard feelings.

cheers
    Last edited by beachrat; 03-05-2011, 05:34 AM.
    "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
    If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's new primal journal

Comment

i'll check them out too. are they classics? sprints? i'll have you ship them to my mom, who would then ship them to NZ as "used" -- yes, yes she would.

Comment

interested party #3 lol. like zoebird was asking, what kind are they?
        My Journal!! (but start at page 10 lol) - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread26553.html

Weather weenie and bacon-addict who wants to get back to looking and feeling fabulous.

Comment

i'm a 39!

Comment

Thanks for all the interest. They are "classic smartwools" I guess we'll just go in order of posts here.
            Brad

Comment

I bet these would be less sticky than the traditional, even in warmer weather. No?

Comment

You didn't mention their size, but as their too small for her I imagine they're too small for me (I wear a 41 :P).
                5'6" 27 y/o female, Primal 6 months and counting.

CW: 160 -- in single-digit dress sizes for the first time in 12 years!

GW: 150 -- for swimsuit season

Comment

Sold to beachrat

The size was in the title.
                  Brad

Comment

Working...
                  X