My Corrections To Iniquity's Techniques

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Corrections To Iniquity's Techniques

This is what happens when I'm bored on a Sunday.

Basically, Iniquity posted a video, here: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...761#post325761

It is my goal to show you how to -correctly- perform a home gym based workout. Please enjoy.

i like the george-lucas-is-my-fitness-guru part.

Comment

Haha that's awesome!

And man... wish I could do half that on a pull-up bar. Someday. Someday.

Comment

pure genius

Comment

"I can feel myself typing faster already."
          "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

That was some good stuff lol. I can't wait to see how the butt maneuver is going to work at my nephews birthday party when they bust out the hoola-hoop.
            "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

i liked how that was "functional movement." DH also liked the naming of the muscles.

Comment

oh, and little hawk has been chest thumping all day. LOL

Comment

"I call this koala position."

The delivery of that line was amazing and makes me lol lots and lots.

Great video!

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
                  Congenital Hypothyroid
                  CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs

Comment

"You're teaching people to be quitters."

I'd really love to install a pull up bar but sadly have no socks or friends.
                    Il faut vivre et non pas seulement exister.

Comment

Genius! I love your delivery.

Comment

Loved it
                        Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Comment

Ha ha, you're so jealous, aren't you? You totally have no hope until you can get an accent like his.

So anyway, you mean I don't have to put my hands under the pullup bar while DaddyGrok rocks the pullups anymore if I can get someone to figure out how to tape socks?
                          5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
                          Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
                          Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
                          Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
                          ***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***

Comment

Originally posted by MamaGrok View Post
                            Ha ha, you're so jealous, aren't you? You totally have no hope until you can get an accent like his.

So anyway, you mean I don't have to put my hands under the pullup bar while DaddyGrok rocks the pullups anymore if I can get someone to figure out how to tape socks?

I have not experimented with any other types of specialty paddings, but at this time human hands and socks appear to be quite efficient.

Comment

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...
                              thanks for a good laugh.

Comment

Working...
                              X