Light Cardio for gross days.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Cardio for gross days.

So I'm sitting in my house, bored as can be. It's snowed several inches outside, and I don't want to risk the hazards of ice covered sidewalks.

Do you guys have any suggestions for ways I can get in some light cardio while staying indoors? It's been a pretty big challenge for me this winter.

Put on some music and dance!
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

That's about the equivalent of what I've been doing: shadowboxing, using my feet to juggle a small ball, etc. Just something to get moving!

Comment

Clean the house!

Comment

When I am stuck indoors I do burpees. But that can be pretty intense sometimes depending on how you do them. If you have an elliptical trainer or treadmill you could go low and slow on those.
          "If man made it, don't eat it" - Jack Lallane

People say I am on a "crazy" diet. What is so crazy about eating veggies, fruits, seafood and organ meats? Just because I don't eat whole wheat and processed food doesn't make my diet "crazy". Maybe everyone else with a SAD are the "crazy" ones for putting that junk in their system.

Comment

shovel the snow?
            ad astra per aspera

Comment

lol screw the sidewalks, go snow running. Its like running through sand but colder ^^ A
              Height: 5'2"
              Starting weight: 180lbs
              Current weight 130lbs

Comment

Working...
              X