No announcement yet.

Snow challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would LOVE to have some snow to shovel. I am actually terribly jealous of you guys in Minnesnowta right now. Lojasmo, I saw your picture, thought 'they must be in MN, then looked up to where it shows your location! I have friends out there who have been posting pictures. Anyway back to whining. We have no snow. Just mud. It has been VERY warm and almost spring like here and I don't like it one bit. Rain is AWESOME. In August. NOT in December. I live in the mountains. There are 2 different ski areas within an hour of me. I live at 7000 feet. IT. SHOULD. SNOW. I haven't seen a huge snow storm in years! I'd really even settle for a foot of snow but I would LOVE a good 3 (or 4 or 8!) feet of snow to happen. Please?

Comment

AND! If we get that much snow I WILL shovel it! Usually I just walk through it a few times till there is a path and try to go somewhere or move the truck before the plow comes by so I don't have to shovel my parking spot!

Comment

We went boarding on Saturday, during the biggest snowstorm in eighteen years. Had a freaking blast. The drive home was total whiteout, and the normal 45 minute drive took two hours.

The pic above is the aftermath. Two hours of shoveling on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
        X