Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NYC Primals - Is there a store around where I can buy a good kettlebell?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC Primals - Is there a store around where I can buy a good kettlebell?

Modell's seems to only offer the GoFit kettlebell which some other poeple on here didn't like and Paragon doesn't have the size I'm looking for. It's very difficult for me to get one shipped.

Any stores where I can buy a quality 15lb kettlebell?

me and the other NYC Primals had a meeting, and have decided that you will buy yourself a sledgehammer instead of one of these commiebells you're so keen on.

Comment

LOL Darth! But I wanna commiebell!!

Comment

http://www.gripboard.com/

someone on this site will be able to help you.
        Fear of the unknown...They are afraid of new ideas. they are loaded with prejudices, not based upon anything in reality, but based onÖ if something is new, I reject it immediately because itís frightening to me. What they do instead is just stay with the familiar.

Comment

Im actually looking to get a kettlbell as well and am in NYC. Have you had any luck yet? Also, do you know of any kettlebell coaches here in NYC/Brooklyn?

Comment

Target stores

Comment

Originally posted by morrissey View Post
              Also, do you know of any kettlebell coaches here in NYC/Brooklyn?
              Me!
              "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

just was walking by the sports authority on 19th st and 6th ave, they have a 2 separate brands of kettlebells, SA gear and Kettleworx. They also have a discount right now that if you spend $50, you get $10 off, nice little hannakuh, uh i mean christmas special.

Comment

Working...
                X