I need Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help

I am looking for ideas on what a primal fitness gym might look like. I was thinking somthing like a crossfit gym, but I am primal not crossfit. I am looking to sell the lifestyle, and I have plenty of commercial space to do it. I take control today, any ideas will help and be greatly appreciated. I am so excited to have the oppurtunity to help people find happiness.

I am also taking over a tennis complex with 8 clay courts and a huge area to put in outdoor fitness equipment, I dont think grok was inside a metal building all day long. So I dont plan on it either, I want the inside to be more of the store, and do most of the fitness on outdoor fitness equipment. I have been searching for some used outdoor equipment but have not found the right one yet.

I am starting with a shoe string budget, but I have faith all will work out. I will be posting pics in the near future...

Grok on

Blair Taylor

Medium tires, big tires and sledge hammers. Sand bags, medicine balls, slosh tubes, boxes sprayed with bed liner for plyometrics

Comment

Working...
    X