Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZombieFit

http://zombiefit.org/

Is there anyone else who follows this program? It's parkour-based but incorporates strength, conditioning, a lot of quadrupedal movement, etc. I've done several of the initial WODs on their site (dating back to November '09; I felt like starting from the beginning) and I'm enjoying it so far. The sessions are pretty quick, straightforward, and have a pleasant variety to them. I just returned from doing the WOD from 11/12/09 at the avancée level.

So. Is anyone else working to survive Z-Day?
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

I don't do it. But it does look freakin' cool. Love the idea.
    The Primal Journey of Mr and Mrs Fist
    Blog
    sigpic

Comment

Interesting...I may have to try it
      sigpic

Comment

Parkour style stuff is awesome and very challenging, so yeah, this looks sweet. Those kids are always flipping around and crap, I should try it while I'm still young... too much of a P**** though
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Awesome! But it should include weekly target practice at the shooting range too!

Comment

The concept is entertaining. But yeah, needs more gun work to be real zombie prep.

Although if we go by The Walking Dead rules, shooting zombies might be a bad idea since it just attracts more of them...
            "Trust me, you will soon enter a magical land full of delicious steakflowers, with butterbacons fluttering around over the extremely rompable grass and hillsides."

Comment

Originally posted by mhoward View Post
              Awesome! But it should include weekly target practice at the shooting range too!
              Now we're talkin!

Gunfighting training is damn good excersize!

Comment

Looks interesting, especially since I do Parkour already. Will have to give this a thorough look over shortly
                Here's my resolve.

Comment

Working...
                X