Building a backyard pull-up bar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building a backyard pull-up bar

My brother Danny and I finally finished our summer project (a little behind schedule, haha).

Behold - the backyard pull-up bar!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Pretty awesome back yard playground! When I finally can do a pullup can I come over and play?

Comment

Nice! might have to undertake this during the summer time, my dad will probably cry tears of joy when I mention I want us to do some manual work together... I shouldn't wait, but his arms aren't doing good right now and I know it's something he'd like to help with, but maybe he can just over see the project. Thanks for the idea/inspiration Al !
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
        Pretty awesome back yard playground! When I finally can do a pullup can I come over and play?
        Thanks - It's a deal!

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
        Nice! might have to undertake this during the summer time, my dad will probably cry tears of joy when I mention I want us to do some manual work together... I shouldn't wait, but his arms aren't doing good right now and I know it's something he'd like to help with, but maybe he can just over see the project. Thanks for the idea/inspiration Al !
        You're welcome! It's a lot of work to build something like this, but I agree it would be a nice father/son bonding experience.
        "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

sigpic

Comment

That is a hardcore jungle gym.
          A steak a day keeps the doctor away.

Comment

Working...
          X