Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Level #2 of the Thor inspired Body Weight Workout!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level #2 of the Thor inspired Body Weight Workout!!

Hey Everyone, I would love to thank you all for the great support you all give me with my videos! Here's the latest one, it's level #2 of the Thor inspired workout. It's body weight only so you can all give it a try. If it's too much for you, then give level #1 a try =)! Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15aUmC7J1zo
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

I'm about to go do this... right now! Maybe I'll get some video of it ...

I love that Beastmode song.
    I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Thanks iniQuity, glad you enjoyed the video! Hope the workout goes well, and yeah I love that song too ALWAYS gets me pumped up for a workout haha

Comment

Gonna have to give this a whirl tomorrow other things came up ...
        I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

Aright! keep me posted on how it goes =)

Comment

I just finished this workout and i feel and look so much like thor now!!!

Comment

@Parto : Hahahahahaha instant transformation! =P

Comment

Joker from Mass Effect, you're out of your chair finally! So glad you're making workout vids now

Comment

@Bolivar: Hahahaha I had no idea what you were talking about, then I googled it and I gotta say that it does kinda look like me in the video! =P

Comment

Tim, how come you're not going for a full ROM with your plyo split squats? Why use a dip station?
                    On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

The dip station is being used to elevate one leg and put emphasis on the other leg, forcing it to lift more of your body weight. The plyo form is also being used to recruit fast twitch muscle fibers and burn more over all calories. The technique can be done with a bench, dip station, stability ball etc. In the first level of this workout I use a different form of plyo lunges that might be more along the lines of what you're used to seeing.

Comment

Hmm... I thought it had something to do with less impact on the knee joint... Sometimes when I do plyo split squats, alternating legs, it'd be hard to balance and land at the same time (especially after so many reps!) and my knee would teeter around. I actually haven't done them in a long time. I want to try split squats with a bar bell instead now! ;-)
                        On a mission to help others master movement, build unbreakable strength, & eat MORE food (can't beat that.) Weekly fitness, health & nutrition articles at indulgentfitness.com.

Comment

That's a common problem with a technique as complex as a plyo split squat where you switch legs. It's a reason why I avoid it with clients who have a history of knee problems, or terrible balance lol. Trying it with a bar bell is excellent for producing strength, I hope you're talking about non-plyo split squats with the bar bell tho lol

Comment

Working...
                          X