No announcement yet.

Strong as Thunder!! Thor workout =) !!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strong as Thunder!! Thor workout =) !!

Hey Everyone,

I love super hero movies ... LOVE THEM!! So with the hype surrounding the new Thor movie, and the CRAZY body transformation of Chris Hemsworth (Thor), I decided to post a series of Thor inspired body weight workouts!

Here's the link to the first level of the Body Weight only Thor inspired workout! Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABPeteueHbo
    Fitness Is A Journey, Not A Destination.

All right! I love Thor (comic book hero, badass Norse god, any incarnation!), and I will check out this workout for sure!

I need to get a pullup/rings apparatus like that guy in the video has; I've had one of those doorway pullup bars for a couple years now but it hasn't fit a single doorway in the last two apartments I've lived in...

Comment

Thanks for taking a look Pete, as I said it's the first in a series so they will progress to become more advanced =)

As for the pull up stand that I have, It's made of Steel pipes that are all threaded together. I know that if you don;t want to make one, you can purchase some really good ones from torque athletic but they're quite expensive.

www.Jungle-Fit.com

Comment

Wow, okay, so you are the guy doing the incredible montage of badassery at the end of that video? You are awesome!

Comment

Hahahahaha thanks man! Yes that's me at the end, it's an add for my book "The Body Weight Solution". It teaches how to progress from the most basic to some of the most advanced body weight techniques. It can be found on my website www.Jungle-Fit.com ... in case anyone was wondering ; ) haha

Comment

That is AWESOME! It's on the list.

Comment

Thanks chronyx! Glad you enjoyed it =)

Comment

Sometimes I feel a little thor after a good workout.......sorry couldnt resist...

Comment

Hahaha, terrible bblean ... just terrible ... but funny non the less =P lol

Comment

Hey Tim - Roughly how many of the exercises/routines in your ebook are dependent on equipment? I have a couple of kettlebells but that's about it.

Comment

Hey Jana!

The whole book is about body weight training, the correct technique for each exercise, how to advance and progress each exercise, and then how to put them together into your own routine no matter the goal.

All the programs involve no equipment at all other than something to perform a pull up on. Hope that helps! You can find it at my website www.Jungle-Fit.com and clicking the link "Store" and then "Books/Audio" =)

Comment

Thanks Tim. I don't have any way to do a pull up (though I'm intrigued by your "homemade" solution - if only we had more space!) but I'm sure I can cobble together a decent workout from your book without it. I'll probably buy it this weekend. Thanks again.

Comment

Hey Jana, all you need is a space large enough to do some push ups! Also, for pull ups you can use a door, a tree branch, out door jungle gym bars, one of those door frame pull up bars etc. All of those work great! Hope you enjoy the book, and I'm sure it will help you get to where you want to go! =)

www.Jungle-Fit.com

Comment

Working...
                          X